Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she taking two boxes of biscuits and snacks with her on a bloody cruise?! There's food available 24/7!!! And god forbid she wear the same dress more than once during the week. I can't wait to hear her shite review of the Away luggage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If you voted on the go ape story, it said 83% from the go ape days and 17% newbies.

So the majority of her followers started following her about 7 years ago and are probably just sticking around to see the car crash she has become like us lot 😂
Exactly that! I voted for the go ape days, she is just entertaining now 😂

Reactions: 4
She is taking biscuits and snacks on a cruise !!!
Sorry i am broggy blocked i cant believe her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've never done a cruise but I'm 90% sure it's basically 24/7 all inclusive for snacks and food
Brogeys laziness knows no boundaries though, she clearly doesn't even want to leave her cabin for food.
Being serious for a moment I think she has a very bad relationship with food
I've never known anyway to basically live and plan their life around what food they'll be eating what snacks they'll need etc its so bizarre to me

Reactions: 22
With a history of sea sickness I would be tempted to pack some safe foods I would want to have in the cabin just in case I need them. But jaffa cakes is not it!! Part of a holiday is to enjoy new foods, and its not like she won't be stopping at ports to get things if she really needed them.

Flashback to Dubai lying in a towel on the bed eating pringles! Because well doesn't everyone do this!?!

Reactions: 11
As she has so smugly told us, this is not her first cruise, so she is well aware the amount of food that is available (she took full advantage of all of it last time - running back to the ship so she wouldn't miss afternoon tea!). Her eating is seriously disordered if she feels the need to take snacks on a cruise!

Reactions: 17
Far be it for me to stick up for the Cookie Monster but I would have brought biscuits BUT that was with a little kid who would get snackish at odd times in the room. If I was going just adults then I could control myself to regular mealtimes.

Reactions: 6
Is it bad that I feel very smug at her not going to WDW this year when I am 😅🤭 was dreading seeing her stomping round Florida before I got to go but not anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.