Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also bets on Bogey being on one of the Iona sailings in the easter hols. Louise (who she was sharing a box with paid for by P&O) has said she is going away soon 💁🏻‍♀️ Iona departs Saturday 9th and Saturday 16th to the Fjords
Yeah it’s the Iona. I’ve checked which ships are arriving at my town.

if it’s next week I’m back in the uk. Fuming as I wanted to say “BOLLAVARD” to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cruises are FULL of food poisoning cases and Norovirus*. With the amount they eat, I’m 90% sure they’ll get one, the other, or hopefully both. Looking at their red, puffy, bloated faces getting worse is making me feel ill. A few days of Noro will sort them out.

*I work closely with Epidemiologists. There’s no chance I’d ever go on a cruise after what they’ve told me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Her shopping with Julie. Is Julie trolling her? That lemon dress was hideous. The only thing that looked nice was that lemon top Brogan didn’t like. It almost made her look like she had a shape. Brogan needs an honest friend (the irony-she’d be happy with just a friend 😂) to shop with because she has no idea what looks nice on her. And I’m totally ok with people wearing nothing but loungewear if that’s what they want but Brogan clearly wants to look nice. And why did they dress alike. Yikes.

And that weird little bralette in her haul? What is she even doing? Those aren’t for you Brogan. Just like how the cropped tops aren’t for someone with no waist. it’s ok they exist. 🙄 Buying that jumper, she did not need another one of those. It was just so wasteful. The unnecessary consumerism with all that stuff in primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I’m going to watch content as boring as hers, sorry not sorry but they’ve at least got to be easy on the eye. She’s not even close to good looking enough to get away with churning out this bores me to tears shite. And she’s not intelligent enough to realise that.

All the time and money on her hands and she just eats and sits on her arse

Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed how rude she is in company and has the constant camera on her puss like when Louise was talking she was constantly going look who im with instead of listening to her vibe!

How long will Louise last with her?

Who tries on pyjamas?!
I thought they were the same as lingerie in Primark and you can't take them back once they are worn

Reactions: 12
And that's why you wash the pyjamas you buy from Primark before you put them on. Thank you Bogo.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1178638

SUcH a DeAl gUyZzZ
£8 for a soap dispenser that looks like it's from Poundland
I just had a thought when looking at this - how much does she get with an affiliate link? If she gets enough of her gullible followers to spend their hard earned cash then she gets a percentage of it so when gets a random haul it’s actually free and the thing then self perpetuates. The same with stitch fix. I’m assuming the same with hello fresh.

Reactions: 10
£8 for a tiny hand soap? I can get a family sized bottle for less than £1 in Aldi.

She must not have realised some people are cutting back since she ‘doesn’t consume the news’. It’s only going to turn more people away while she acts like the rising cost of living isn’t happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if someone has already said this… but I’m sure Benji’s colleagues are pretty annoyed that he can go on several holidays, fly, drive long distances, eat, drink more alcohol than ever…. but not work 😤
I know he works for/with his Dad? But it just seems to be ridiculous!
The pair of them just constantly over indulge so much it’s shocking.

Reactions: 27
I’m not sure if someone has already said this… but I’m sure Benji’s colleagues are pretty annoyed that he can go on several holidays, fly, drive long distances, eat, drink more alcohol than ever…. but not work 😤
I know he works for/with his Dad? But it just seems to be ridiculous!
The pair of them just constantly over indulge so much it’s shocking.
Cos he’s a successful travel vlogger now, who needs a real job anymore? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.