Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just starting the video but from the description the only thing Ad is the gifted concert tickets? They paid for all the rest of that crap? On Mother’s Day? Why come in early to do all this unless it’s sponsored in some way? Such a waste of money.
They could have easily spent the day with their mums and then headed to London later in the afternoon but that wouldn’t have been content in her eyes.

Reactions: 16
I will state for the record my mum couldn’t give a tit about Mother’s Day and actively encourages me not to waste my time and money on it so maybe their mums really aren’t bothered

I'm genuinely conflicted now, I feel like i've annoyed someone and that was never my intention so I'm wondering if to just not bother with the Dad comments now, like I only did it initially cause it's funny but the last thing I want to do is upset the thread.

He also just doesn't like Brogan 😂
I think it’s clear the people who enjoy it outweigh the people who don’t so absolutely crack on with it if you’re enjoying it yourself because plenty of us do

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Please keep posting your dad’s thoughts. Absolutely cracks me up and I need that.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I'd prefer it if you just admitted it was you under the guise of 'my dad' or got your dad to make an account.

Seems like you post more about your dad than you do brogan

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
And that's absolutely fine, I've said on many occasions to let me know if it's annoying, I just think it's funny. Hence why I share.
I can easily stop posting it though.
Keep the Dad commentary he’s hilarious.
Others can scroll on by 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Keep your dads comments because they’re hilarious and people can scroll by if they don’t want to read !

• Heart
Reactions: 32
tit sorry guys I've went off topic from Queen B, back to her and Benign.

I'm noticing more and more as others have said that her little viewers she re-posts on insta really do get her at her worst angles, it's becoming more than coincidence now! 😂

ETA - Didn't mean to de-rail the thread, apologies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just starting the video but from the description the only thing Ad is the gifted concert tickets? They paid for all the rest of that crap? On Mother’s Day? Why come in early to do all this unless it’s sponsored in some way? Such a waste of money.
Well she's promoting the bingo thing on a reel today so who knows if it was an ad or gifted or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Disneyland Paris June restaurant bookings went live this afternoon (did mine!) wonder if she’ll make as big a deal about them as she does for Disney World 😂

Reactions: 8
Well she's promoting the bingo thing on a reel today so who knows if it was an ad or gifted or what.
Considering she mentioned about brands being sooo understanding whilst Benji was ill (and they were away on holiday) she hasn’t bombarded us with them so I can’t help but wonder how many there really are now. @disneys would P&O be paying her on top of gifting her the trip? In the run up to xmas she said she all her flogs were being sponsered but they weren’t-wondering if something is going on???

Reactions: 8
I'd prefer it if you just admitted it was you under the guise of 'my dad' or got your dad to make an account.

Seems like you post more about your dad than you do brogan
Yeah get him to make his own account because many men in their sixties (? Total guess tbf) spend their time on online gossip forums lmao. If you don’t like it just move on brah she isn’t doing any harm and the majority of us find it funny.

Excited for his take on the cruise of the century! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I enjoy the dad comments but when people post things I don’t like I just quietly scroll past without interacting with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I don't care if it is @D.W's Library Card 's Dad or them. If your only contribution to the thread is to pop on and create a crappy atmosphere and make another poster feel bad (and this isn't the first time is it) I'd be more bothered about that to be honest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Yep I second this motion ...and if your dad really does say that about a random girl in the Internet.. no words
Why are you in this thread then? We’re all here to discuss and make jokes about Brogan. How can you get offended by someone doing just that?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why are you in this thread then? We’re all here to discuss and make jokes about Brogan. How can you get offended by someone doing just that?
The same user has tried to police what people post before today ( people mentioning exercise ,would you believe) and even tried to take the shine off another user’s engagement ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I mean we’re all here to discuss a random (28 year old woman) girl aren’t we? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The dad comments are on topic so mods aren’t going to remove them. They aren’t every day, and they take a couple of seconds to scroll past if you don’t enjoy reading them.

Back to Brogan. I’ve watched a lot of Norwegian fjord vlogs as it’s a trip we’d like to do one day and it looks amazing. I can’t wait to see how tit Brogan makes it look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Considering she mentioned about brands being sooo understanding whilst Benji was ill (and they were away on holiday) she hasn’t bombarded us with them so I can’t help but wonder how many there really are now. @disneys would P&O be paying her on top of gifting her the trip? In the run up to xmas she said she all her flogs were being sponsered but they weren’t-wondering if something is going on???
They might be - we’ll know when she puts out the content … I would say likely they will be , or at least paying her expenses …

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for her to butcher the Norwegian place names because there’s absolutely no way she can say Stavanger

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah get him to make his own account because many men in their sixties (? Total guess tbf) spend their time on online gossip forums lmao. If you don’t like it just move on brah she isn’t doing any harm and the majority of us find it funny.

Excited for his take on the cruise of the century! :)
Just adding in, he's already wound up she's getting the trip for free... 😂 😂

Thank you though guys, you lot are like a little online friendship group and I genuinely look forward to coming on every day and catching up, glad to know the majority of you find his comments funny, you lot have made me feel a lot better! ❤

Back to Brog, she's gonna make that cruise full of Frozen references. I can just feel it, like Bennnnjjjjjj where's Arendelle??? Can we gooooo?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.