Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not against anyone having a tipple at mid-day but weve all seen Brogans habit lately including the wine fridge and empty bottles around the house while shes vlogging thats the point i'm making.
Agreed for her it’s not just a one off bottomless brunch with her (non existent) friends !

Reactions: 6
I found it funny the way she is always saying how much she loves London and goes there sooooo much and yet:

- didn’t realise that most of the big touristy museums are in the same place (South Kensington)

- was absolutely AMAAAAAZED (uawaaaw) in Harrods as though she’d never been before?

- had not walked by Buckingham palace or through the various parks before and seems to find walking down The Mall some crazy experience

These are things most people do on their first trip to London! The most touristy things you can do! It’s like she’s never ventured further than Covent Garden. Embarrassing when you’re going on about how much you visit. I’m from her area so not a Londoner either. I would think most people who have visited London more than once would know this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s nothing wrong with having a drink at midday but not to the extent these two do.

I’ve heard of people becoming accidental alcoholics because an afternoon drink here and there turned into an everyday occurrence where they used any excuse they could find to have a drink. I’ve seen people do it with food too.

Reactions: 18
Holy mackerel they must have been steaming the amount they drank on Sunday. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found it funny the way she is always saying how much she loves London and goes there sooooo much and yet:

- didn’t realise that most of the big touristy museums are in the same place (South Kensington)

- was absolutely AMAAAAAZED (uawaaaw) in Harrods as though she’d never been before?

- had not walked by Buckingham palace or through the various parks before and seems to find walking down The Mall some crazy experience

These are things most people do on their first trip to London! The most touristy things you can do! It’s like she’s never ventured further than Covent Garden. Embarrassing when you’re going on about how much you visit. I’m from her area so not a Londoner either. I would think most people who have visited London more than once would know this stuff.
I thought the same-makes you wonder (well we do kind of know) how little she shows of all the other places she’s flogged. She lives in a major seaside town but all i’ve seen of it is that bit by the beach hut but you know #advisitengland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same-makes you wonder (well we do kind of know) how little she shows of all the other places she’s flogged. She lives in a major seaside town but all i’ve seen of it is that bit by the beach hut but you know #advisitengland
She said herself in the vlog they ‘are creatures of habit’

Reactions: 6
I know this is properly completely out but I have a suspicion there will be a new house soon (next year maybe) as Brogan said it was a 5 year house and they’ve already had it for what, 3? She’ll be bored of that house already I can guarantee it because she always wants wants wants.

Reactions: 27
I think she’s very reliant on Benji now, not only to produce “content” with her but to coach her through the steps and physically be by her side whilst she films. She’s lost all independence and they’ve morphed in to a shapeless blob together. Very codependent these days and she has no friends as per say.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve been aware of BT for a while - think the first time was when she’d been on a trip tho the US and was crying because some fellow travellers were unkind to her. Maybe they didn’t like being filmed with a phone on a selfie stick? I sometimes post on The Chateau Diaries threads and this one is often next to it so I though I’d have a look. It was terrible- all her footage is based on boasting, how much they’ve got, how much fun they’re having, how much they can eat and drink, all their designer gear. He - Benji or whatever is like a puppet just following along, consuming everything, in a very passive way. I don’t know what they think they look like, or sound like but really it’s not normal. How many of you go around saying oh this tea is sooo goood, this sandwich is soooo good, this park bench is sooo coool? It would be nice to see her doing something good once in a while like helping out at a food bank, or even mentioning the situation in Ukraine. You are all so entertaining and spot on when it comes to this dreadful couple of idiots.👍💕🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Because when she goes to London, it's the same restaurant, the same mall, the same Disney shop the same Primark (if I remember well) that she visits. And I wouldn't call her a creature of habit.. just ignorant and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well off topic but after my comment yesterday after being unemployed since November- I now have secured 2 jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Her saying ‘secco for Prosecco is pissing me off way more than it should 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know this is properly completely out but I have a suspicion there will be a new house soon (next year maybe) as Brogan said it was a 5 year house and they’ve already had it for what, 3? She’ll be bored of that house already I can guarantee it because she always wants wants wants.
The only way she'll ever sell that house is if she can find someone as stupid as her who buys a house without a survey. Even the most basic of surveys will expose that that house is literally falling apart with the damaged roof, back wall held together with expanding foam and the damp walls throughout the house. Actually scrub the survey, anyone with half a brain wouldn't buy a house literally held together with expanding foam.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was something in the look her and Benji shared when she mentioned having a whole room for games one day that also made me think this would be happening sooner rather than later!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What always astounds me is the fact they (inflenzas) can never be fully present as they’re always waving their phone/go pro/whatever it is about to show the rest of the world (who probably couldn’t give a tit) how AMAZING their experience is.

I’d also be mighty cheesed off if I was on a table/train/whatever near them and they were including me in their recording.

No one wants to listen to a running commentary. No one.

Reactions: 12
The reality is : she isn’t very intelligent and this is all she can offer

She can’t offer travel videos where she explores the local culture , tries off the beaten path restaurants and new things to do in travel destinations because she doesn’t enjoy doing that stuff , but isn’t that what people want from travel content ?! she Doesn’t understand these things because she’s not very bright and she doesn’t enjoy them which is fine , but why are you branding yourself as “travel vlogger” then?

her “travel advice” is just stuff you could find on the first page of Google , her idea of fine dining is a burger at the Cheesecake Factory , her idea of art is the festival of the arts at Epcot and her idea of a good holiday is not exploring , learning , trying new things … it’s doing what she does in Bournemouth but in a different place: eat burgers & pizzas from chain restaurants , play mini golf , play weird card games , mooch around chain shops you can find anywhere , drink Prosecco and sugary cocktails until your liver is gasping and lounge about in a cottage / hotel / resort .

if you think about it , how different was what they did in London (a 2hr train) to what they did in Dubai (8hrs on a plan) ? How different will their cruise be to what they did in Cornwall ? It won’t be ! It makes me laugh she brands herself As a travel blogger yet she never tries anything new , never does anything remotely cultural .. and that’s fine , some people hate eating new foods when they’re away or trying new things , but 99.99% of those people also don’t try to brand themselves as “travel” you tubers ….. she’s a girl who films her holidays , NOT a travel vlogger …

her content is repetitive and her followers will soon catch on to this now the world is going back to normal and she can go abroad again .. she hasn’t got the intelligence or the wherewithal to think “hmm , perhaps I should change it up” and that will be her downfall … I think the wheels of the Brogie-Wagon are very close to falling off , and I am HERE FOR IT

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.