Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when are they going to Norway? I’m excited to see when she arrives in my town. Might take a sick day to say hello
What, where are they going? I might sneak out of working from home to try and spot them in the wild if they are somewhere close to me :ROFLMAO:
JK, I am not really going to do that, they're just going to eat food and drink all day long anyway 🥴.

edit: grammar

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Be lucky they arn't on benefits otherwise they wouldve been caught out by that photo!

You know the amount of lies that comes out of her disgusting mouth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
3mins in and I’m raging

View attachment 1173406
View attachment 1173409
How is one tube change difficult or awkward? That is most tube journeys, dear. You were in the right station (Waterloo) already, it’s a 30secs walk to the another platform.

So they exit the station, wait for an Uber, probably arrive later and pay extra for the privilege.
What a pair of dumb lazy fucks.

Travel blogger my elbow.
She sounded like she was going to pass out walking from the taxi to the mini golf.. All ten steps!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1173478
Why did she say the v&a is closed on a Monday?

they literally stood outside it so would have seen it was open but still put in the vlog that it wasn’t?

How are they so incapable of the simplest things?
Okay i have to give this one to brogan, it's only been open on mondays and tuesdays since the beginning of april, before it was closed on those days because of covid, signed someone who wanted to go to the v and a as they'd travelled all the way to London but couldn't 😭 (did make it there on another trip luckily)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is with her saying ‘ so guuudd’ all the time??! I wanna punch her every time she says it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm loving all the 😲 reactions on the screengrabs 😂😂 i've showed my parents some of them and we're absolutely howling ! Broglin Tat everyone, bringing families together to laugh at her content :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if there are any of Bens colleagues that read here and are actually pissed that he gets to toss off work because of his indigestion tumour

Reactions: 21
Good grief, they're absolutely smashed at Ed Sheeran. Why tf would you put that in a vlog?! Absolutely mortifying!!! 🤣 but at the same time, I love that she includes this ridiculous tit 👀🍿

I haven't bothered with the last couple of vlogs, but my "B" photo folder has grown immensely from all your screenshots! I think Brog's stellar Pennywise impression is my current fave:

1649191621051.png

Ahhh I've had a really long day at work (the last couple of weeks have been pretty tough tbh) and I every day, I look forward to spending part of my evening reading through this thread and laughing at how funny you all are (and I love the support for each other's lives and achievements!). Thanks for all the laughs my fellow jealous middle-aged trolls; I'm still reliving the Anona drama, so to paraphrase Binky I absolutely would piss on you if you were on fire ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think that Benji's heart tumor is the most convenient thing that has happened to Brogan this year.
She’s absolutely loving it , so grotesque how transparent she’s being about the fact his illness has made her life 100x better ….

Also I like a drink but Jesus Christ , they drank SO much in that vlog !!! She was pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm loving all the 😲 reactions on the screengrabs 😂😂 i've showed my parents some of them and we're absolutely howling ! Broglin Tat everyone, bringing families together to laugh at her content :ROFLMAO:
I can't watch another video of hers so much for Ben being downing all the wine from the screenshots eh and another holiday planned something tells me this was click bait, okay maybe I will if shes sooo pissed!

Reactions: 5
She didn’t look happy at all that Benji wanted to walk instead of taking a taxi.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It probably took them longer with Uber to sit in traffic..
Let's face it she was just too lazy to waddle around London

Also why is her face extra close (more than normal) to the camera, it's very unsettling 😂 I feel sorry for anyone watching on their tv x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great shes now chummy with Louise who finally noticed her is this Lauras doing to get them two together now!

She does seem different around Louise apart from doing that cackle laugh maybe Louise will bring out a side from Brogan weve always wanted to see called being a growen up!

Is she that bad for views for Louise to hang around with Brogan I bet Brogan constantly texts her :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.