Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the first to admit I go OTT with the screengrabs ( I love it whenever anyone uses them as an avatar :ROFLMAO: ) BUT where tf is her chin on this second one ?!?!?!
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8B-8D33-87A687FGH14bfgg1ddF079219afghhf76.png

1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8B-8D33-87A687FGH14bfgg1ddF079219afghhf77.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
“I know 45 pounds per person sounds a lot (for a game of bingo a bit of toast and some drinks)…. But we did it because it was my burffday WEEEEEKKK”. bleeping idiot!!!

sidenote, how jealous was Benji of other people getting chips 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
3mins in and I’m raging

378643EA-FCA8-4A05-8829-15911AC4E840.jpeg

84F6030C-48A7-40B8-B467-E07ECECE39EB.jpeg

How is one tube change difficult or awkward? That is most tube journeys, dear. You were in the right station (Waterloo) already, it’s a 30secs walk to the another platform.

So they exit the station, wait for an Uber, probably arrive later and pay extra for the privilege.
What a pair of dumb lazy fucks.

Travel blogger my elbow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
8DBA3851-C1E0-4D71-8128-D610947A78A3.jpeg

Why did she say the v&a is closed on a Monday?

they literally stood outside it so would have seen it was open but still put in the vlog that it wasn’t?

How are they so incapable of the simplest things?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m so glad brogan has raised awareness of the Cheenidge Chancer Trush after nine ‘seccos in this hastily added clip that definitely wasn’t an afterthought
3C71AF39-5685-42B4-8B76-A3DC83D754ED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
When she mentions AGAIN that P&O ferries are a different company to P&O cruises…🙄
Right ok, we get it, you still get to go on your free cruise while other lost their jobs, why keep bringing it up?
It’s not like she ever brings up other news stories, it’s like she wants to get that extra brag in

While I agree she’s banging on about it a bit there’s still shitloads of people on Facebook abusing the p&o cruises page for sacking everyone so I actually think this is the one justifiable time she’s mentioned it 😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone post her trying to say Teenage Cancer Trust, please? Need a laugh!

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker. Look at the illness and face of the one off sick. Makes me so so angry!
Screenshot_20220405-203552.png

Screenshot_20220405-203549.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Isn't Winchester is where Pooollee the wine guy comes from was she hoping to bang in to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was definitely pissed in the hotel before they went out. 🤣 so funny! The lips just mesmerise me! Why are they the same
Colour as her skin or is it foundation? I don’t know! It must be nice living so close to London, it’s so bloody expensive from the North to go down on a train there. It’s actually cheaper to fly international (mind boggling) than it is to get a train in England to London!

Anyway I digress!👀🤣 singing and vlogging yourself at a concert should be banned! Far too cringey, I’d die of embarrassment if I had to watch myself back doing something like that and my singing voice is horrific. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think that Benji's heart tumor is the most convenient thing that has happened to Brogan this year.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Omg have they really said somewhere was shut when it was opened and they stood outside for a piccie - thats true blogger style their guys and the next award goes to dumb and bumer! 🏆🍹

IM DEAD 😅 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.