Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t cope with the amount of trips they have been on just this year and have booked. It’s such a slap in the face for people who have worked so hard the past few years during the pandemic and still can’t afford to go on jollies here, there and everywhere - especially with the cost of living increasing.

Reactions: 33
she's a shoe in for the 2022 cosmo award, isn't she ?
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8B-8D33-87A687FGH14bfgg1ddF079219afghhf72.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
When she mentions AGAIN that P&O ferries are a different company to P&O cruises…🙄
Right ok, we get it, you still get to go on your free cruise while other lost their jobs, why keep bringing it up?
It’s not like she ever brings up other news stories, it’s like she wants to get that extra brag in

Reactions: 34
Thank you! I'm just so shocked they picked Norway! (or P&O picked for them I suppose). Being active and engaging in nature is just so important culturally here. And everything is expensive as well.
My parents did a tour through Denmark, Norway and Sweden back in 2019 and loved, loved, loved Norway and your stunning scenery! I can't wait to get there in the next few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is so petty, but I hate how she goes on about how bao is ‘their thing’. She hasn’t had proper bao, where she goes is the McDonald’s of bao!! So much amazing food in London and they just get the same old stodge. Really winds me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate that she made EVERY thing they did about her bleeping birthday. It wasn’t even a special one but she justified every over priced activity or meal by saying it’s her birthday week. It’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 30
The food..

*Straight to Costa for a hot cross bun latte

*A sausage sandwich - she had to stop the vlog to check Benji had got her ketchup 🙄 I don’t believe this is all they ate on the train.

*Morning cocktails at mini golf

She RAN to the bar in the bingo.. That or she was going to follow through. They had a bottomless brunch of cocktails and bottle of Prosecco. I’m not sure what they had for lunch and neither was Brogan, she must have been pissed already at this point. Looked like avocado but it wasn’t to her taste.
She’s mortal drunk in the taxi I think 😂

Snacked at a free fruit plate in the hotel but she was still hungry so she ordered a burger with normal chips AND sweet potato fries. More booze.

God knows what they ate that night.
Cba watching the next day atm 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 37
She’s had so much ‘secco at the hotel she could barely say ‘teenage cancer trust’ - think she ended up saying ‘cheenage chancer trust’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
HOW HOW HOW is she not dying of embarrassment??
I'm absolutely mortified for her at the amount she's supposedly eat and drank in the video (haven't watched it yet, after dinner)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
From what you're all saying it sounds like a very professional way to portray herself to her clients. Not. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This willl probably be the only time i’ll play devil’s advocate with her but “brogan going on holidays is a slap in the face to people who can’t afford holidays” is a bonkers take
😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I also really must check out the Beatrice Potter exhibition at the V&A too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOW HOW HOW is she not dying of embarrassment??
I'm absolutely mortified for her at the amount she's supposedly eat and drank in the video (haven't watched it yet, after dinner)
I’ve watched 2 mins 30 seconds so far she hasn’t even got on the train and has sank about a thousand calories on a hot cross bun latte and a sausage bap!
0681E5C1-90DE-4831-9057-A23E8C2E75A1.png

F6A55022-1080-4B61-AE94-53CF59E6E3E2.png

77030988-4AE3-4D2F-8C56-078D8E2A1801.png

D55BB1E9-EFEC-402C-BD6D-790036362D2B.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
so thats why she canceled disney. she got a free cruise. nothing to do with liarbenji's heart issue. what a load of bull

Reactions: 47
so thats why she canceled disney. she got a free cruise. nothing to do with liarbenji's heart issue. what a load of bull
I think she cancelled it before she knew the full facts about Benigns indigestion condition and is trying to save face !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeh they are packing a lot of holidays in atm and it’s annoying cos she’s smug and I would love to be able to go on a nice holiday right now!!

BUT
they might as well cram as much in as they can because the state of their diets/lifestyle they will probably be dead by the time they are 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.