Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when are they going to Norway? I’m excited to see when she arrives in my town. Might take a sick day to say hello
Omg please, spot her in the wild, playing cards by herself as binjuice as headphones in and she’s waddling round in her too tight dress with the wrap done up the wrong way

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So when are they going to Norway? I’m excited to see when she arrives in my town. Might take a sick day to say hello
Lol watch them come over Easter and everything be closed.

(P.S. obligatory long-time lurker, first-time poster. You all are so clever, I can't keep up!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Todays vlog is so boring. Just food on top of food. What’s going on with his health they just eat and drink all day I thought he had a heart condition?
brogan looks terrible, sorry but she really really does she looks old, pale and grotty. This friendship she has with louse too. They remind of the ugly sisters.
the constant wow! When she walks around like a muppet.
I can’t stand the way she was reading the teenage cancer trust stuff. So disingenuous she neever talks about it at other times just when there is a freebie.
Her face when she turns the camera singing makes me feel ill. So excited to sit in a box she’s a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yesterday I watched an old Brogan vlog from four years ago. She looked great! She was doing a Joe Wicks workout with Benji and playing rugby for a #spon deal. Then she had some other social media work on the side. She was genuinely busy and full of motivation. She was saying how she hated leaving the flat in a mess. She also talked about how she'd put on a bit of weight and wanted to get a grip on it before the infamous trip to Florida with Charlotte. There was an honesty to her that we don't see anymore. So much has changed, the spark has gone from her soul.
yes to this.

everyone takes the piss out/laugh at her meltdowns etc and all that tit but at least it was real and honest and thats what gained her subscribers, people related.

yes she had meltdowns in her flat over small tit but she was a girl barely in her 20’s living alone for the first time, most of it was relatable.

everything is so fake and forced by her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how round her face is in the introduction - it’s starting to sag with the weight of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so glad Brogan has let us know that Ed Sheeran is good live, I never would have thought that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
…. ‘It feels like a birthday celebration’. It’s for TEENAGER CANCER! NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Lol watch them come over Easter and everything be closed.

(P.S. obligatory long-time lurker, first-time poster. You all are so clever, I can't keep up!)
Or a Sunday.

it’s not like they would go up prekeistolen or trolltunga haha

Reactions: 4
Cruise will be P&O Iona to the Norwegian fjords! Ship is old news now but she will be like its SO SPECIAL AND NEW

Reactions: 13
Benji taking time off work as he has a “dodgy” heart isn’t doing too bad. Dubai, London, Cornwall and now a cruise. I wonder if next time my asthma is bad I can take the day off and have a theatre trip around london

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.