Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because that's what you do when you're sick and probably need heart surgery ☺
It does seem such a stupid decision, lets go into the middle of the ocean with no hospitals near by.
I don't know why, but for some reason I'm getting major Dennis 'because of the implication' vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one can say brogan doesn’t have determination or perseverance because the fact she managed to get in that jumpsuit proves otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does he comment... he's at home with her.
Keep bringing her a brew and two hot cross buns midmorning and it won't fit for long.

Screenshot_20220405-113147.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Erugh they're really getting on my tit ends today

But also.... Can't wait for the amount of food they put away on a cruise!!!! They might sink the bloody boat! From experience with my aging parents and all their existing /old conditions, insurance for cruises is a nightmare.... Genuinely wonder if they declare binbags condition/not condition/whatever the duck it is.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
“Pick the right one to marry” babes you didn’t exactly have a queue you bunny boiler! She literally married the 1st man who stayed around longer than a few months before moving yourself in!
(obviously, people marry their first real relationship (living together etc) but my point is brogan was desperate and just immediately committed them to living together pretty much!)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Two hot cross buns, butter and jam is about 500 calories. 14.5g of sugar in each bun alone looking at the standard tesco ones.

The RDA of sugar is 30g according to the NHS.

Bet there's sugar in that tea also.
She usually wakes up and has a tankard of Pepsi too 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Yesterday I watched an old Brogan vlog from four years ago. She looked great! She was doing a Joe Wicks workout with Benji and playing rugby for a #spon deal. Then she had some other social media work on the side. She was genuinely busy and full of motivation. She was saying how she hated leaving the flat in a mess. She also talked about how she'd put on a bit of weight and wanted to get a grip on it before the infamous trip to Florida with Charlotte. There was an honesty to her that we don't see anymore. So much has changed, the spark has gone from her soul.

Reactions: 34
Takes her dress to the dry cleaners so the beading doesn’t come off but walks round in it with a gapping hole in the side 👍

Why does he comment... he's at home with her.
Keep bringing her a brew and two hot cross buns midmorning and it won't fit for long.

View attachment 1172433
It is perplexing that she doesn’t change her style of writing when commenting from his account. She says she’s a blogger does she have no idea about tone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry I just can’t get over the state of her in this reel! And the hair is giving me crinkle cut chip memories 🤣 and the first one with her meat cleaver and something about a personal stylist - the stylist must be laughing themselves silly
EF956166-9016-48F9-914A-953494E03E29.jpeg
03A7CDD0-80F8-4C71-8EC6-EA6E2D0EE581.jpeg
A88BFD67-7C30-49FB-8819-717E7917E96E.jpeg
7AC15242-5676-4E06-AC6A-44BE04AF9936.jpeg
79C3A52B-E260-4232-9ACA-E61EA6EFDDF1.jpeg
9D81D9F2-4303-40FD-91E2-9DBD5B59E556.jpeg
6EF4601F-FD1D-4463-8088-EDE0958B3CEA.jpeg
CE3A13FE-2516-40D5-A29F-FFFA198D83C6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My stitchfix box is due on Friday, hope I dont get any of that. I hope most of it is going back especially the jump suit and polka dot dress both are too small . How often is she getting them? I have done it for years and years and this will be my 9th 🙄

Reactions: 12
The jumpers didn’t look right on her either and it’s quite a dated design of jumper to wear imo. No offence to anyone but I just see them as something an older woman would wear.

Reactions: 16
Whose boyfriend (sorry Fiance) even comments like that? Its so obvious a girl wrote it. what guy would not only write lovely but spell it like looovely.
It’s so so obvious it’s her as he coincidentally writes in the exact same way, making the same mistakes she does. She always drags out the middle of her words when writing eg looovely and thaaanks. It’s actually very embarrassing.

plus I don’t know about you but my partner would probably say “that flowery dress” or something he wouldn’t pick out the brand “that Only dress” surprised she hasn’t tagged the bloody brand in his comment

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I went and looked back the first time she did a stitchfix unboxing was 1 year ago that means she has had 23 in a year !! Going by my average box cost that is over £4K on clothes and she always looks a state 🙄 Read the rum bogs people as struggling

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I went and looked back the first time she did a stitchfix unboxing was 1 year ago that means she has had 23 in a year !! Going by my average box cost that is over £4K on clothes and she always looks a state 🙄 Read the rum bogs people as struggling
Doesn’t she usually pay for better items too like the add on Kate Spade bag that was seen once and never again?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she usually pay for better items too like the add on Kate Spade bag that was seen once and never again?
I think she looks like she has higher priced items than me you choose what tier of pricing so my estimate is probably too low

Reactions: 9
Two things.

None of those clothes fit. The jumpsuit is especially ridiculous. Looks like she couldn't even sit down.

That is a double serving of hot cross buns. They are already incredibly sugary. Adding jam on top is a fast track to early onset diabetes.

She is on a mission to ruin her body and health.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.