Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, this is her 23rd Stitch Fix box?????

I thought you got them every quarter??
You can order them every 2-3 weeks/month/other month/3 months or ad-hoc. I order mine when I have a special occasion coming up, or if I'm looking for a specific item (like a jacket). If she gets hers every week it's because she's asked for them weekly! Absolutely bonkers, but it's just another way of filling that emotional void with stuff I guess...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Tbf at least she's aware the last item looks horrendous. Odd for an advert though?

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220405-100548.png

Not enough eye rolls in the world.
Edit: it won't let me include the Lucille Bluth eye roll gif, but that's definitely the face I'm making now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
That jump suit makes her look like a deck chair. I've never seen anyone who was so square shaped.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I was going to say that jumpsuit was the worst decision she's made so far today but jam on hot cross buns? A hard pass on that too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She thinks Benji bringing sugar laden hot cross buns is something to be smug about but she’s the one turning into a lard arse, not me no jealousy here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god they’re going on a cruise 🤦‍♀️
No Disney World but can gorge themselves on a ship paying bingo for a week. Hope she recreates my picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The cruise she’s been hinting about for months 🙄

Oh god they’re going on a cruise 🤦‍♀️
No Disney World but can gorge themselves on a ship paying bingo for a week. Hope she recreates my picture 😂
She’s not paying.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Because that's what you do when you're sick and probably need heart surgery ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two hot cross buns, butter and jam is about 500 calories. 14.5g of sugar in each bun alone looking at the standard tesco ones.

The RDA of sugar is 30g according to the NHS.

Bet there's sugar in that tea also.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.