Brogan Tate #93 She’s 28…. stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK really, 4-5 new pages of comments and not one of you addressed the fact that she's only getting the ill-fitting Dubai engagement dress dry-cleaned over a month after getting home from the trip where she sweated in the dress in the daytime heat and then wore it to a meal where she no doubt spilled shite on herself?! M'luvs I'm disappointed in all of you! lol

No seriously, back when I had nice business outfits for work that were dry-clean only, I was dropping them off for cleaning at the end of the week I wore them. The fact she's waited over a month to "wash" clothes makes me want to gag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
OK really, 4-5 new pages of comments and not one of you addressed the fact that she's only getting the ill-fitting Dubai engagement dress dry-cleaned over a month after getting home from the trip where she sweated in the dress in the daytime heat and then wore it to a meal where she no doubt spilled shite on herself?! M'luvs I'm disappointed in all of you! lol

No seriously, back when I had nice business outfits for work that were dry-clean only, I was dropping them off for cleaning at the end of the week I wore them. The fact she's waited over a month to "wash" clothes makes me want to gag.
I mean it’s brogan lmao does that surprise you🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bogie, bogie, not so fair,
Why do you have, such wispy hair ?
Your skin is dry
You constantly lie
And your house is a massive pigsty
Was I supposed to mentally sing this to "Mary, Mary, quite contrary" because I did, and it fits nicely!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brogan Tate #94 the only thing that’s thin about her is her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Waiting for Venom to do a gif of Brogan doing her awkward dance in her new reel 😆

Also
Morning all
Screenshot_20220405-085844_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Did she need her fianceebenjiblesshim to cut her out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The striped jumpers are just as ugly. She’s so broad too so the dress didn’t look good either.

Reactions: 15
I know it’s not an ad, but This will detract customers surely? Nothing really fits properly

Reactions: 21
Sorry, this is her 23rd Stitch Fix box?????

I thought you got them every quarter??

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.