Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
I'm the first to admit I go OTT with the screengrabs ( I love it whenever anyone uses them as an avatar :ROFLMAO: ) BUT where tf is her chin on this second one ?!?!?!
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8B-8D33-87A687FGH14bfgg1ddF079219afghhf76.png

1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8B-8D33-87A687FGH14bfgg1ddF079219afghhf77.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220404-162741.png

Fuuuuck off woman! No one needs to hear your imaginary friend treated you to lunch or got you a bloody gift. Does she know how to do anything but show off???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Anagst

VIP Member
Just watching the primark shop with me and I've never laughed so hard at anyone trying something on...she came on screen with that wearable towel on and my fella looks at me and goes, why the fuck is she wearing a mattress protector?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

reader87123

VIP Member
Tbh the dad comments really aren't my cup of tea (as I'm sure my comments aren't to a lot of people either). But I also have no issue with them being posted - I just skip past them 🤷‍♀️

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
I'd prefer it if you just admitted it was you under the guise of 'my dad' or got your dad to make an account.

Seems like you post more about your dad than you do brogan

• Wow
  • Haha
Hang on, I've just looked that up.
Am I right that she's literally suggesting people spend almost £600 on SUITCASES???

Brogan, we are in a cost of living crisis, it's been the worst in recent memory and you're bragging about a suitcase... FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Cah

Chatty Member
I was going to say that jumpsuit was the worst decision she's made so far today but jam on hot cross buns? A hard pass on that too.

• Haha
  • Sick

JLXRD

VIP Member
I found it funny the way she is always saying how much she loves London and goes there sooooo much and yet:

- didn’t realise that most of the big touristy museums are in the same place (South Kensington)

- was absolutely AMAAAAAZED (uawaaaw) in Harrods as though she’d never been before?

- had not walked by Buckingham palace or through the various parks before and seems to find walking down The Mall some crazy experience

These are things most people do on their first trip to London! The most touristy things you can do! It’s like she’s never ventured further than Covent Garden. Embarrassing when you’re going on about how much you visit. I’m from her area so not a Londoner either. I would think most people who have visited London more than once would know this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Don’t post often I usually just lurk this thread but I had to come and post this after seeing her story! Her hairline 😭😭😭 the aftermath of constantly having her hair up in a towel or bun!
“I need some warm weather”?!?! She just got back from the desert!!!

• Haha

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
“I know 45 pounds per person sounds a lot (for a game of bingo a bit of toast and some drinks)…. But we did it because it was my burffday WEEEEEKKK”. Fucking idiot!!!

sidenote, how jealous was Benji of other people getting chips 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Yep I second this motion ...and if your dad really does say that about a random girl in the Internet.. no words
Why are you in this thread then? We’re all here to discuss and make jokes about Brogan. How can you get offended by someone doing just that?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Venom

VIP Member
This is a public forum and everyone has the right to comment what they want. It’s down to the mods if they deem something inappropriate. If you are offended or find it “boring” then quite frankly, scroll by, because no one has the right to tell anyone else what they can or can not post. Just my 2 cents worth anyway 💁🏻‍♂️

• Heart

Venom

VIP Member
honestly, her skin looks like a piece of spam :
If I supe imosed her face on spam ?
1A9BAB79C9DDS9A8-0476-48S8A-p-87A688FFF14bfDg1ddF079219afghhfD45png.png

• Haha
  • Angry

Mamou

She really let her true colors show in the vlog when Banjo is chatting up the taxi driver about football. Rolling her eyes & mocking their conversation. Damn she rude.

Also, meJulie being all "go go go" while at Primark. I think she's trying to get the damn thing done. Shes tired of being in her daughter's videos & having to film her because there's no one else to do it!!

disneys

VIP Member
Love my new display pic , nearly went for one of Bog but Banjo is basically an influenza himself now so I think he’s fair game to laugh at too

• Haha
  • Heart