Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candyland_

VIP Member
It depends if we're talking Invisalign the brand, or the treatment style. (I've posted this before, but just in case some haven't seen it-) I got a Groupon deal for £1200 (one row of teeth; I believe both was around £2300?). The brand they use is Smile Tru.

My final total cost was £1500 including consultations, x-rays, and a fixed retainer, which was optional. If anyone's in the local area it was with Wallisdown Dental Surgery, and my experience with them was great all the way through! I can post about the experience under a spoiler if anyone would like to know more.
Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: 3

disneys

VIP Member
Primark is actually on the more generous side of sizing, I can go down at least one size for a lot of stuff there.
Me too , pre pregnancy I was a size 14 in most places but could get into a M (which they say is 10-12) in Primark

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Do let me know what the 70’s are like since you appear to live there
Touché
Maybe my time as a travel agent in a previous life has skewed my mind, but I am sure the average age of a cruiser is/was 60s/50s, and that’s being generous.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I don’t live in Bournemouth so I’ve no idea what the weather was like there but I’m down south and it was pissing down most of the day tbf
I'm south west. It was sunny but bloody freezing so I dont blame her for staying in.

Reactions: 2

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
My husband really wants to do it! He actually went to Norway age 18 and apparently the fjords cruise has quite a young crowd as it’s hard to do in any other way I think? I’m interested to see what she does. I’ve actually done a few cruises as a family member worked on one, they were mostly 40+ but I notice a lot of younger influencers doing them by choice now?

Just like to chime in here, as I did originally, and remind you the weight limit for a Segway is around 17-19 stone depending on the model 🙃

I know I’ve mentioned before and sorry if it’s annoying but, the one thing I actually watched brogans vlogs for was because I really related to her having emetephobia and find it so weird she doesn’t mention it in the cruise vlogs. I did a few about 10 years ago but absolutely could not cope now with them!
This would be great content for followers.

Seems many of you enjoy cruising… I will look forward to seeing the demographic of people on this ship and see who else P&O have gifted this trip to.

Hugh Jass

Its named after the Scottish Island
Yes, I was just commenting that I find it a confusing choice given that anyone from Wales reading the word "Iona" would pronounce it Yona. Just baffling that these big companies don't do research first. So instead an entire nation will be pronouncing the ship name "wrong"

Anyway back to the Moonface...

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
When she mentions AGAIN that P&O ferries are a different company to P&O cruises…🙄
Right ok, we get it, you still get to go on your free cruise while other lost their jobs, why keep bringing it up?
It’s not like she ever brings up other news stories, it’s like she wants to get that extra brag in

While I agree she’s banging on about it a bit there’s still shitloads of people on Facebook abusing the p&o cruises page for sacking everyone so I actually think this is the one justifiable time she’s mentioned it 😂

Reactions: 1

gossgal

VIP Member
Is she trying to morph into Louise or something by copying all of her mannerisms and way of speaking? I’m not a fan of Louise but at least she’s got a personality and a sense of humour - Brogie Bear can’t pull it off 🤦‍♀️
Can't stand Louise either but I know I prefer to watch Louise than Brogan shes got to latch on to someone for content!

Reactions: 1

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Dad can't believe you guys like his comments so much, it's hilarious how astounded he is. 😂😂
pleeeease explain to me what the dad thing is. I've seen this a few times and I have no idea

I honestly believe that if she just got a part time job… something that would make her interact with other people to coincide with her YouTube ‘content creator’ shizz then she might produce some better content and realise what it’s like to live in the real world. It’s almost like she’s lost grasp of what reality is to most people and lives in this unrealistic and unattainable bubble. It’s not healthy at all!
On a side note in relation to her latest vlog I can’t tell you how much it made me cringe when she spoke about waiting to get more presents off people like it’s expected. 🤣😩👀
She used to have a part time job. The content was no different!

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I'm probably the same size as Brogan (UK 18) but about a foot shorter and I don't have any trouble finding clothes that fit because of my size (height, that's a different story). Granted I wouldn't wear a belly top but I wouldn't wear one if I was a smaller size either. Brogan need to learn to dress for both her shape and size. The lemon dress could have looked good if she chose a better size, didn't pull it so bloody tight and invested in a decent bra that lifted her boobs. That could change her shape a bit. Decent underwear can make the world of difference under clothing.
How tall is she? I’m just about 5 foot!