Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
3mins in and I’m raging

378643EA-FCA8-4A05-8829-15911AC4E840.jpeg

84F6030C-48A7-40B8-B467-E07ECECE39EB.jpeg

How is one tube change difficult or awkward? That is most tube journeys, dear. You were in the right station (Waterloo) already, it’s a 30secs walk to the another platform.

So they exit the station, wait for an Uber, probably arrive later and pay extra for the privilege.
What a pair of dumb lazy fucks.

Travel blogger my elbow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Pinkpascal

Chatty Member
That jump suit makes her look like a deck chair. I've never seen anyone who was so square shaped.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

JLXRD

VIP Member
I mentioned about them cancelling Disney to my husband and he referred to her as Brogan Tate XL rather than XO. I cackled 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Laur91

VIP Member
Anyone else cringe at Benjis story about his trombone and New Zealand ? #Privileged
LOL mummy and daddy’s travel agent booked the WRONG return flight home so one missed ones debut appearance playing the trombolese at the Royal Albert Hall. It was tres tres devastating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

candyland_

VIP Member
I enjoy the dad comments but when people post things I don’t like I just quietly scroll past without interacting with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Why does he comment... he's at home with her.
Keep bringing her a brew and two hot cross buns midmorning and it won't fit for long.

Screenshot_20220405-113147.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Emmapism

VIP Member
The pyjamas fit you fine. You don't need an in between size. The thing you need at the gym is to dodge the cafe and get a proper fucking work out routine.

Good LORD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56