Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone thought that she might be cashing in on the 'cant look away from this car crash' views that inevitably come whenever she posts a shopping or try on video? I'd be willing to wager our Brogie knows that people who are watching it who dislike her.....are still watching it!

Reactions: 2
The girl really doesn't know how to dress herself does she? And come on...dry your hair before you head out shopping. Such a lazy witch!

Reactions: 1
It straight up looks like I used the aging filter, but I didn't!! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
Fashion picks fit for a granny:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does she need soooo many new clothes all the time? My credit card cries in sympathy when I watch

Reactions: 8
It straight up looks like I used the aging filter, but I didn't!! [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

She's getting bigger and bigger with every video...it may sound strange but seeing her has actually motivated me to take a step back and assess my own food choices! I have gained quite a bit of weight over the past few years, but I suppose seeing it in someone else can be quite shocking when there's been such a change. It makes me think that people that know/follow me must think the same way we do when we see how much she is changing and how unhealthy she looks. Serious changes happening for me!

Reactions: 26
burn that cardigan !! might as well burn the rest while your at it Brogie. She's a good candidate for the TV show 'What not to wear' shame they're not running in the UK anymore

Reactions: 6
She's getting bigger and bigger with every video...it may sound strange but seeing her has actually motivated me to take a step back and assess my own food choices! I have gained quite a bit of weight over the past few years, but I suppose seeing it in someone else can be quite shocking when there's been such a change. It makes me think that people that know/follow me must think the same way we do when we see how much she is changing and how unhealthy she looks. Serious changes happening for me!
Yaaay, I'm so happy for you! We can do it! [emoji109]

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course she’s trying on MORE Mickey Mouse tit in the thumbnail for her new come shop with me.
NOT EVERYTHING YOU WEAR HAS TO HAVE MICKEY MOUSE ON IT BROGAN
don't get me wrong I love Mickey Mouse but would NOT wear anything Disney outside as an adult, her arms look so swollen I wish she would go and get tests done and actually vlog it for people who are going through same wish her mother would tell her

they videos are cringe she loves feeling herself

Red spotty dress at 5:31 in - size 16 and super tight on the arms! JUST TRY SIZE 18S ON BROGIE AND STOP THE DENIAL.

PS Bet that denim borg jacket in a size 20 would have fitted her - those jackets look great oversized anyway!

Reactions: 7
These are hilarious, but equally quite sad I think. What a difference in just a year

Don't forgot she weighs the same as in January 🙃.

In all seriousness it is sad that she is in such denial about her health and wellbeing

I don't even know what to comment on her fashion choices anymore...
By the way..
I didn't know that her family owns a beach hut. Why didn't she tell us that her family owns a beach hut in this video?

• Haha
The difference from a year ago is absolutely shocking.
Omg. That really is shocking. I'd start to feel sorry for her, but then she spends £25 on a bag of M&Ms. No one to blame but herself

Reactions: 4
I think it just goes to show how important it is to fuel ourselves with good food and move often. Treating yourself right isn't rocket science. And it's defo not about losing weight. I first started getting into fitness and treating my body better 4 years ago. I was never chunky but I ate pure garbage. Monster munch a red bull for breakfast!

Shudder to think of it now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.