Brogan Tate #9 Spent her money on a salt grinder mouse, but can’t afford a ducking house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her idea of busy and anyone else’s are so far apart
I only work 2 days and if I’ve been home all day and not cooked dinner - well then that’s just lazy, I even cook on the days i work! Of course with the odd treat of a takeaway!

I do have to admit that hubby takes the bin out- but if it’s full or smells then of course I’m going to do it!

Reactions: 6
As much as I hate what I eat in a day vlogs I would love to see Bogie do this. Maybe she would be surprised when she looks back and see the amount of crap she eats in a day
Be like being on secret eaters! But again would be good relatable content if she actually cared!

Reactions: 3
I only work 2 days and if I’ve been home all day and not cooked dinner - well then that’s just lazy, I even cook on the days i work! Of course with the odd treat of a takeaway!

I do have to admit that hubby takes the bin out- but if it’s full or smells then of course I’m going to do it!
What’s funny is her new bezzy Beth has just posted on IG a quote about how ‘people think the busier we say we are the more important we seem etc it’s a story we tell ourselves everyday’

And I’m thinking errrrrmmmmm has she not quite realised that her own best pal Brogie is one of those people?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s funny is her new bezzy Beth has just posted on IG a quote about how ‘people think the busier we say we are the more important we seem etc it’s a story we tell ourselves everyday’

And I’m thinking errrrrmmmmm has she not quite realised that her own best pal Brogie is one of those people?!
She’s writing about Brogan in that post, it’s one of those in-direct quotes people write about their friends when they’re annoyed by them

Reactions: 8
She’s writing about Brogan in that post, it’s one of those in-direct quotes people write about their friends when they’re annoyed by them
I know Brogan’s got previous but could she have really pissed Beth off that quickly?! It was only one day ago Beth posted a pic of the two of them saying she loved her 😂

Reactions: 1
I know Brogan’s got previous but could she have really pissed Beth off that quickly?! It was only one day ago Beth posted a pic of the two of them saying she loved her 😂
Easily - I have a friend not dissimilar to brogie in terms of work ethic. She works part-time and constantly complains she’s soooooo busy and makes a mountain out of any small task. Now when you’re working full time and juggling other stuff it’s very easy to get irritated even with people we like! But brogan is probably only gonna hold onto that friendship another month or so 😂

Easily - I have a friend not dissimilar to brogie in terms of work ethic. She works part-time and constantly complains she’s soooooo busy and makes a mountain out of any small task. Now when you’re working full time and juggling other stuff it’s very easy to get irritated even with people we like! But brogan is probably only gonna hold onto that friendship another month or so 😂
Maybe, i don’t know really I just thought it was a funny coincidence 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Im the same im part time at weekends but get up at 5 am her world is different im starting to prep meals as i got fed up of constant take aways

Reactions: 1
Anyone else drive home and then sit in their car scrolling their phone for ages? I’ve got a perfectly comfy bed inside why do I do this

BED really they dont sit on the couch do they

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else drive home and then sit in their car scrolling their phone for ages? I’ve got a perfectly comfy bed inside why do I do this

BED really they dont sit on the couch do they
This is why they need to move out to a rental property! All she does is go from her crap cave to her car to there bedroom! She can’t feel comfortable living with her boyfriends dad! Even if you love your partners parents living with them is an entirely different story!

Reactions: 2
This is why they need to move out to a rental property! All she does is go from her crap cave to her car to there bedroom! She can’t feel comfortable living with her boyfriends dad! Even if you love your partners parents living with them is an entirely different story!
I’ve had trouble sleeping lately and when looking into things that help apparently keeping your bedroom for sleep & doing the deed only is advised so that bed doesn’t get associated with eating, work or conversation or EVERYTHING as far as Brogans concerned! She’d live there if she could I think.

Eurgh this is going to be my life next year 😭 with the difference that Mr Elsass and I will both be doing 60 hour weeks and we realllllyyyyyy want an easier way to save that house deposit. Brogan’s said herself she’s in limbo till her next holiday and she doesn’t seem to save very much at all so I think a rental property would be a step back for her at this point with all that extra expenditure. Her mum needs to give her a kick up the bum!

Reactions: 2
Of course she’s trying on MORE Mickey Mouse tit in the thumbnail for her new come shop with me.
NOT EVERYTHING YOU WEAR HAS TO HAVE MICKEY MOUSE ON IT BROGAN

Reactions: 9
I’ve messaged her before as she said she was struggling with Slimming World..... I couldn’t get my head around it so started WW.I’ve lost (and kept off) 4stone now.... her reply was she can’t diet because she has ibs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I just can’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s nice to see eating tit is working well for her though 👍🏻👍🏻
Hilarious. If anything surely it's easier to diet with IBS because there is so much crap you shouldn't be eating!

I have intolerances not just trying to be an asshole

Hilarious. If anything surely it's easier to diet with IBS because there is so much crap you shouldn't be eating!

I have intolerances not just trying to be an asshole
I’ve always thought this, surely a regimented meal plan and restricted diet would be so much better? Surely the oil and crap that’s going into her takeaways that she can’t control/be aware of can do much more damage to her IBS than a self-controlled diet so she knows what’s going in her body?

I couldn’t imagine having something like IBS and eating and drinking so carelessly

Reactions: 4
Watch out, Brogranny on the loose! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did she really go out with wet hair ? Knowing she was making a video as well ! Or is it grease
Oh god I hope it’s not grease?! Surely gotta be a lazy B classic post-shower? I’ve not got a chance to watch the vlog til later tonight either so I shall remain in LIMBO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.