Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered but I’ve just noticed that all mention of the podcast has gone from her bio 👀 I wonder if there’s been a fallout with Binky? Either way fingers crossed that’s it for the podcasting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been covered but I’ve just noticed that all mention of the podcast has gone from her bio 👀 I wonder if there’s been a fallout with Binky? Either way fingers crossed that’s it for the podcasting
That is interesting! Still makes you wonder which approach would have the best outcome in terms for success. It maybe worth paying that figure.

Reactions: 3
They said at the end of the last episode there were no plans to continue so I don’t think there’s been a fallout it’s just died a death

Reactions: 12
Nah Binky dumped her after the backlash she got of how crap Brogs is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK, I need someone to explain something to me... the eyebrows. Victoria does her's too. Can someone please explain to me why they tint or dye their eyebrows?! It's not a thing where I live in Canada. Only in the odd IG post or story do they look decent. The rest of the time Brogan looks like that angry baby from the classic cartoons with the heavy unibrow. I don't understand the appeal to make your eyebrows look thick and heavily painted on or dyed. It's like when Paul McCartney used to dye his hair a reddish brown when he was with Heather Mills to seem younger. Looked obviously fake like Brog's brows.
Tinting is normal for people with pale hair. Over drawing crazy brows is not. Its cause she's stuck in time.

Reactions: 6
What was the last post of Brogans that Binky liked? She hasn’t liked any of the recent ones.

Reactions: 2
What was the last post of Brogans that Binky liked? She hasn’t liked any of the recent ones.
I think it’s very clear binky is distancing herself.

I find it really interesting that despite claiming 2022 is looking like her best year yet she has been so quiet on stories all of January. When you compare it to last year she always spoke on her dog walk in the morning for starters. So she’s either got nothing to talk about or it’s a new strategy from the “coach”

Reactions: 14
Anyone wanting to try it themselves at home/save a bit on a salon visit, I bought this (the blonde shade) from Asda for £5 and it's amazing! My eyebrows get white-blonde (invisible) about halfway along so I had to draw them on every day, and this tinted them to a natural shade. It says 10 uses on the box but I only needed half of the recommended amount, so effectively 20 uses. I need to re-do it about every 2 weeks. I watched a YT video on how to do it the first time - just keep a qtip handy for clearing up.

1643719409268.png

ETA Brogan if as you're reading this, this would probably be a good shade for you as well - I only leave it on for 3 minutes as otherwise it'll develop too dark for the natural look I like, but you could go the full 5 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s very clear binky is distancing herself.

I find it really interesting that despite claiming 2022 is looking like her best year yet she has been so quiet on stories all of January. When you compare it to last year she always spoke on her dog walk in the morning for starters. So she’s either got nothing to talk about or it’s a new strategy from the “coach”
I agree. I also think these sudden blog posts and trying to rebrand a little with her website is her finally realising (although she will never admit to it) that she is struggling to keep up in such an oversaturated market full of some very talent content creators, most of whom are on another level to Brogan and have been doing it for far less time.

I say this often but her content is so incredibly outdated, its obvious she is now frantically buying followers on her Instagram to try and get brand deals that way. How many days away with her Mum can she do?, how much fake Disney can she try and pull over her gullible followers with before they even realise she knows nothing.

A year from now when the Disney trip has been and gone and there's even more influencers out there creating more exciting content and more brands drop her...there will be Brogan, still pushing the readily, big potato games and telling us to visit a place whilst her head is full screen and you learn nothing from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1031837

It actually boggles my mind
Clearly companies are taking notice and are going to start putting their money elsewhere. Which I don't blame them! Can you imagine thinking you deserve 100,000 pounds to do what would amount to a week or two's worth of work?! That's the problem with some of these full-time influencers/vloggers/bloggers like Brogan. They're so far up their own arses and lazy that they think they deserve to be paid 3000-4000 pounds for something like her day out in Brighton. Something that she should be knocking out in a few days. Imagine being paid a month's salary to sit in your sweats at home to "play" on your computer and social media for three days!!! No wonder she seems so work-shy most of the time.

Reactions: 17
One of the biggest mysteries with Brogan for me is her complete lack of humour. You need to be able to laugh at yourself, especially to be relatable as a “personality” on social media but she just can’t?! She isn’t funny at all is she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One of the biggest mysteries with Brogan for me is her complete lack of humour. You need to be able to laugh at yourself, especially to be relatable as a “personality” on social media but she just can’t?! She isn’t funny at all is she?!
That’s because you need a certain level of intelligence to be funny 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I also think the more the public learn about how much influencers get paid for so little work, especially after these past couple of years and the way things are right now, the more people will just be sick of them. People like Brogan who probably got paid between £1-3k to take a photo of herself siting on a bed looking at a pack of 'always period pads' when she has already admitted she doesn't have periods. Influencers once upon a time were seen as relatable, now more people are wising up to that fact that most are just liars after a quick buck who will lie to advertise anything...like Brogan.

Brogan's USP was her weekly vlogs and all the meltdowns and drama that came with it. She past her peek years ago and now she has no content or direction because that was what her audience watched her for. Many influencers who reached their peak years ago have now moved on to other areas or jobs and just do influencing for the freebies or for a bit of extra cash on the side....Brogan is still holding on to anything she can and she just looks desperate.

Reactions: 24
I've stopped with her now its since the consent food lately it is actually making me throw up it was the last selfie with a bleeping doughnut I don't think i've seen her look at Ben like that she doesn't even stop when she's full I can't even hate watch due to the food she shoves down.

Reactions: 8
Psssst Brogan, from one woman who lives alone with a dog to another... here's how you do this morning thing. Alarm goes off, go to the bathroom, go back to bed and get the dog off the bed and go downstairs, open patio door, dog goes out into fenced backyard without supervision, turn around and fill up dog's dish, turn on kettle/coffee pot, and by the time you get back to the patio door, the dog is likely back in and happily eating their brekkie. Shut the patio door and then you can make your own tea/coffee/brekkie. It's not bleeping rocket science.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.