Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
myboyfriendbenjiblesshim looks like he can't wait to go on another hol with Brogie 😂😂
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 20.29.32.png

Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 20.45.22.png

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 20.22.10.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
2nd picture is a clue for us saying tattlers i know you watch and like me so bleeping save me from her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone else notice he has his earphones in when they sat down to eat in the gym restaurant? he’s checked out and only seems animated when he’s talking direct to camera/ the viewers. Seems like he gets a kick out of that part of the relationship and likes the attention from the camera but has zero interest in actually spending time with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She really got sweaty playing pass the ball at the tennis court then WENT FOR A SWIM... her sweat, in a communal pool, in a pandemic.
Just no...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She really got sweaty playing pass the ball at the tennis court then WENT FOR A SWIM... her sweat, in a communal pool, in a pandemic.
Just no...
You usually have to shower before you enter the pool and realistically she didn’t run round much during tennis…. She barely walked!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If shes going to Dubai it will be because mejulie goes there all the time i think she must have a holiday home out there
And they’ll be buying fake designer bags together and giggling like the wicked witch twins they are 🤢🤮

Reactions: 11
You usually have to shower before you enter the pool and realistically she didn’t run round much during tennis…. She barely walked!
Fair point but in all honesty do you think she'd actually care to do that?
She only cares about herself.

Reactions: 5
How did she keep the camera still if she was pulling the laundry out though ? That’s what I don’t understand,
Did she actually stick a camera in a bleeping washing machine? And shes been vlogging how long this is her JOB

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she actually stick a camera in a bleeping washing machine? And shes been vlogging how long this is her JOB
So yeah I had to do a gif, she puts the camera in with all her washing and then must time herself when to open the door 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.