Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously can’t fathom why you would get sausage and mash on hello fresh?! Surely it’s so much cheaper to just buy sausages and potatoes? I get if you have a super busy lifestyle it’s handy, but she has so much free time. And is ALWAYS in a shop/supermarket so could just buy food there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How much is a Hello Fresh box? I’m sure you could buy sausage, chicken, potatoes, pasta and wraps for a fraction of the price. I had to laugh when she said it keeps them on track and saves hassle after a long day.. A long day doing what!? Her busiest days are the ones when she goes to B&M and fills two baskets with junk food.

Reactions: 17
I seriously can’t fathom why you would get sausage and mash on hello fresh?! Surely it’s so much cheaper to just buy sausages and potatoes? I get if you have a super busy lifestyle it’s handy, but she has so much free time. And is ALWAYS in a shop/supermarket so could just buy food there!!
I sat there and basically said the same thing to my husband. I make sausage and mash all the time. I do not need to waste my money buying it on hello fresh. But then I don't think she can cook.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she say ages back that he suffers from tinnitus because of having worked around heavy machinery? I know someone with it and they have to wear headphones to fry drown out thE ringing in their ears.
I don't remember this, but it might explain it? Anyone on the thread with tinnitus?

I was thinking it might be a misophonia thing but it doesn't quite make sense for Benj. I often wear earphones when I'm out to drown out crowd and traffic noise to make myself more comfortable but I wouldn't wear them if I was just in the house with my partner.

Reactions: 6
How much is a Hello Fresh box? I’m sure you could buy sausage, chicken, potatoes, pasta and wraps for a fraction of the price. I had to laugh when she said it keeps them on track and saves hassle after a long day.. A long day doing what!? Her busiest days are the ones when she goes to B&M and fills two baskets with junk food.
If you have the time to sit and pick your meals for the box, you have time to write a meal plan for the week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has plenty of time to do that let alone actually either do the click and collect or go to the shops. She’s the one who spent years claiming this was her dream job, not being tied to a 9-5, being able to go to the gym/food shop/cinema in the week whenever she wanted. Tesco make it so easy to shop groceries too, they mark favourite items, you can add an entire recipe to your basket and you can add your shopping list. She’s given up on so many simple and easy aspects of life, that it’s obvious how things overwhelm her now because she’s doing so very little.

Even if they are going on a P&O cruise it’s hardly going to be riveting content. You can get gifted all these things and still be unhappy, overweight, in denial and in a rut with terrible skin and hair. She needs a serious wake up call.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My dad is deaf in one ear and he has had tinnitus in his other ear for about 20 years, he has never needed to be distracted as he said you just learn to live with it.

the easiest answer is that Hello Fresh pays her and she doesn’t have the imagination to go outside her own food comfort zone for the ads 😂

It could also be an element of control, if she doesn’t like Benji adding his own flair to dishes then the set ingredients are a way to limit that. But then he did go along with the Mooney Method for sugared mince without a fight…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you have the time to sit and pick your meals for the box, you have time to write a meal plan for the week 🤷🏼‍♀️ She has plenty of time to do that let alone actually either do the click and collect or go to the shops. She’s the one who spent years claiming this was her dream job, not being tied to a 9-5, being able to go to the gym/food shop/cinema in the week whenever she wanted. Tesco make it so easy to shop groceries too, they mark favourite items, you can add an entire recipe to your basket and you can add your shopping list. She’s given up on so many simple and easy aspects of life, that it’s obvious how things overwhelm her now because she’s doing so very little.

Even if they are going on a P&O cruise it’s hardly going to be riveting content. You can get gifted all these things and still be unhappy, overweight, in denial and in a rut with terrible skin and hair. She needs a serious wake up call.
Most of the time I think their HF box will go to waste, she makes no secret of liking a takeaway on a weekend, they might cook one of the meals if they can be bothered, she also said their third box is usually what she will cook for herself and eat for lunches but I really can’t see her making the effort to do it.

Reactions: 10
I sat there and basically said the same thing to my husband. I make sausage and mash all the time. I do not need to waste my money buying it on hello fresh. But then I don't think she can cook.
I said the same to my fella, I made sausage in onion gravy the other night with mash and veg, and it cost less than £1.50 for the 3 of us, 50p each essentially (cheap veg and pots from tesco before Christmas and we like the 80p fresh tesco sausages, might not be as "healthy", and I use that term loosely, as the more expensive ones, but we really like the flavour). I couldn't justify getting a Hello Fresh subscription and ordering sausage and mash.

Reactions: 12
I don't remember this, but it might explain it? Anyone on the thread with tinnitus?

I was thinking it might be a misophonia thing but it doesn't quite make sense for Benj. I often wear earphones when I'm out to drown out crowd and traffic noise to make myself more comfortable but I wouldn't wear them if I was just in the house with my partner.
She’s never said this, I did suggest it a while ago cos my friend sleeps with a white noise machine on to help his. But he doesn’t need it when he’s day-to-day only when it’s quiet so it doesn’t make sense. Plus, if he had something that required it she’d definitely have mentioned it by now as she reads here constantly!

I’m m&s now. What’s the drink brogan always goes on about from here? X

Reactions: 1
Is that the washing machine or a dryer? Because those clothes don't look wet at all.
I don’t even know with her anymore I just can’t believe she’d put a camera into the washer/dryer like that !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her response are so rude!!!!!!!!!!! This person's comment was perfectly fair and not rude so why does she respond this way?
Screenshot_20220108-131344_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
They don’t need a dining table because they would rather eat every meal under a blanket and they have nobody to come over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
They don’t need a dining table because they would rather eat every meal under a blanket and they have nobody to come over.
I was just thinking something similar. They don’t need it because they eat fast food out of the packaging on their laps in their sitting room.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.