Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yeah I had to do a gif, she puts the camera in with all her washing and then must time herself when to open the door 🤦🏻‍♂️
My first thought was that’s not a very environmentally friendly load of washing!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ben already sent us a message with the 2 words on the scrabble board defeat and fool. Did ye see the state of the tiny words only she could have put in there, like IT?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
anyone else notice he has his earphones in when they sat down to eat in the gym restaurant?
Didn’t she say ages back that he suffers from tinnitus because of having worked around heavy machinery? I know someone with it and they have to wear headphones to fry drown out thE ringing in their ears.

Reactions: 6
The things she is looking forward to are all surprise surprise material things. I can’t wait for the braggy car post 🙄

Why is she super cringe about her relationship. The life we have built together? Like she is so hardworking and achieved so much. Brogan you’ve got lucky by being a lazy potato and making crappy videos. You’re not Alan Sugar.

Maybe this year will be the year they go their separate ways. She seems to be trying harder than ever to prove how happy they are but the cotsworlds video makes me think otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Next thread poll, what car is she getting and will it be part of a kazoo sponsorship that seems to be doing the round

Reactions: 15
The things she is looking forward to are all surprise surprise material things. I can’t wait for the braggy car post 🙄

Why is she super cringe about her relationship. The life we have built together? Like she is so hardworking and achieved so much. Brogan you’ve got lucky by being a lazy potato and making crappy videos. You’re not Alan Sugar.

Maybe this year will be the year they go their separate ways. She seems to be trying harder than ever to prove how happy they are but the cotsworlds video makes me think otherwise.
Totally agree. The things for this year she’s written just seem so fluffy and out of touch really, like you say they’re all material or superficial. There’s no depth or meaning, just things she’s picked with her life coach no doubt to make it seem like she has an enviable life - which is so far from the truth! I don’t watch her vlogs but the comments and shots we see here are so telling! Whether benji is happy or not, even if he doesn’t quite realise how much of a rut they’re in, I think actually leaving brogan would be a lot harder than just doing it, it would be very naive to think he could just call it a day and not be given a hard time.

Reactions: 12
She just makes my skin crawl. She is so out of touch with the world outside her bubble and I can’t wait for the day her bubble is burst

Reactions: 24
That is NOT a good picture Brogan. Why would you think that’s a good one for social media?

Reactions: 22
Surely Disney is 2 years later not three? 🤨 is this brogan calculating time weird again like when she wished Benji happy birthday and enjoying his 27th year together, he might be turning 27 but means he is technically on his 28th year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I imagine this is how Brogan spends much of her sew sew busy days....

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So yeah I had to do a gif, she puts the camera in with all her washing and then must time herself when to open the door 🤦🏻‍♂️
Is that the washing machine or a dryer? Because those clothes don't look wet at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.