Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting kinda annoyed at all the "hur she wants him to propose she's gagging for it" comments. As someone else said, everyone's saying EVERYTHING she does is for a proposal. She can't do anything now without Tattle saying "OH WHERE'S THE RING!!!???". Considering half the replies here are so unbothered by rings and engagements, everyone seems so interested in her engagement haha. I wasted 11 years with my fella, who knew I wanted to get married, before he finally admitted no, he never did wanna get married, that he doesn't believe in it. I didn't drop hints. I outright said what I'd like. He knew after a year or so what I wanted, and he strung me along for years after. I thought he was the one. He promised me he was the one, but he clearly wasn't. Has Brogan said "I want to be married in 2022"? Wasting half your life with someone when you both want different things,, but only learn after years, is a crappy, crappy thing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
He did say to her ‘don’t hold your breath’ though so I doubt he’s stringing her along. I’d say in her case it’s just she’s blinkered by what SHE wants and not taking into account that he might not want to marry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He did say to her ‘don’t hold your breath’ though so I doubt he’s stringing her along. I’d say in her case it’s just she’s blinkered by what SHE wants and not taking into account that he might not want to marry.
Yeah but in Brogans world she blocks out what people tell her Brogan doesn't listen to others its always what Brogan wants were in another lockdown for 3 weeks and shes complaining about the christmas getaway she had

Reactions: 10
She has mentioned on vlogs for years that they have discussed getting married but wanted the house and dog first. He is aware she wants marriage and has said he does too.

At this point he needs to get on and propose or if he’s changed his mind, leave. It’s cruel to keep her in suspense.

Also all the people saying she should just propose to him… you know for a fact if she did that the thread would never stop saying how she had to propose to him or whatever. Plus it’s okay for her to want that magical proposal moment, it’s not for everyone but lots of women do want a romantic proposal and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has mentioned on vlogs for years that they have discussed getting married but wanted the house and dog first. He is aware she wants marriage and has said he does too.

At this point he needs to get on and propose or if he’s changed his mind, leave. It’s cruel to keep her in suspense.

Also all the people saying she should just propose to him… you know for a fact if she did that the thread would never stop saying how she had to propose to him or whatever. Plus it’s okay for her to want that magical proposal moment, it’s not for everyone but lots of women do want a romantic proposal and there’s nothing wrong with that.
Understand your comments at the same time she is not the girl he met and neither is he the same lad… to be fair he’s probably weighing up between love and loyalty and considering what they have already become and what they still are to become… not an easy decision but they are both entitled to change their minds at any time and take their time to make life decisions about what they want without being buldozed into a proposal into a marriage which may fail .. and I’m saying it about both of them…

Reactions: 5
There’s a YouTuber I watch, a gamer and she will slate and pick apart games that the studio has paid for her to test and review if she believe it’s lacking for one reason or another because that’s her honest opinion and as a viewer I know I can’t trust her reviews.

I just hate these influencers who take all the gifted ads and make out like the products are incredible and the best ever when we all know they use a different brand and are only doing it for an ad. If you’re going to do it be upfront and say, this is an ad I need to pay the bills blah blah like some other Influencers do or only work with brands you hand on heart love like other influencers!
There was a YTer I watched who’s quite big in movie reviews. I used to like his videos and then he did one about a Netflix movie that was universally agreed to be a bad movie. He gave it so much praise that I ended up unsubscribing because it was so obvious he was being biased. I don’t know if he was being paid because Netflix don’t need the money but maybe a friend of his had some part in making it.

Anyway, I’ll start a Brogan fan page if anyone can find me a clip of her saying anything along the lines of “I get sent a lot of PR but I’ll only promote a product if I genuinely like it”

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched the blog yet but I cannot believe he took an Xbox! Board games to play as a couple? Sure! DVDs to watch? Of Course! a bleeping Xbox that she won’t play with him, wow.
The amount of games they bought with them!

Right guys watched the vlog.
Here's a question, she mentions in the outlets that she tried on two dresses somewhere then says AND I QUOTE "but they didn't have my size" sorry but how do you try something on that they don't have???
🤣🤣 I thought that too! She clearly tried on dresses in a size that she wanted to buy, but they didn’t fit.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I cackled when it got to the part where she bought a bag from the farm shop… came out with it in a carrier bag. A bag in a bag. Sustainable queen ✌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm getting kinda annoyed at all the "hur she wants him to propose she's gagging for it" comments. As someone else said, everyone's saying EVERYTHING she does is for a proposal. She can't do anything now without Tattle saying "OH WHERE'S THE RING!!!???". Considering half the replies here are so unbothered by rings and engagements, everyone seems so interested in her engagement haha. I wasted 11 years with my fella, who knew I wanted to get married, before he finally admitted no, he never did wanna get married, that he doesn't believe in it. I didn't drop hints. I outright said what I'd like. He knew after a year or so what I wanted, and he strung me along for years after. I thought he was the one. He promised me he was the one, but he clearly wasn't. Has Brogan said "I want to be married in 2022"? Wasting half your life with someone when you both want different things,, but only learn after years, is a crappy, crappy thing. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I'm sorry you feel that way but this girl has tried on wedding dresses or at least had a look through them at a wedding dress shop, bought bridal Mickey ears, posted a pic of them together at a wedding and said I can't wait for our day. She is 100% desperate for him to propose

Reactions: 26
I just don't understand why you would buy Minnie bride ears with the veil while in WDW unless 1. you just got engaged on said trip. 2. you just got engaged before said trip and are celebrating your engagement. 3. you're engaged and on your bachelorette/hen getaway or 4. you just got married and are now at Disney for your honeymoon.

If he was with her when she bought them or if she ordered them online and they arrived at home and she showed them to him, that should have been a red flag right there.

Reactions: 20
I'm not interested in her engagement/non-engagement but if anyone here can tell me what else we should be talking about, I'm all ears 😂

How many bags do you all have? Been in a shop lately? There's so much thrilling content I don't know where to start 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe that benji does want to get married someday but not to Brogan anymore.
It’s alright at the beginning of the relationship to express that you want that in the future but people and views change. Just because he said that years ago doesn’t mean he feels the same now. He clearly doesn’t.

Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

View attachment 966953

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

Anyone remember this classic?

View attachment 966945
Oh wow, that’s horrendous, but some how so brogan. And she wonders why she has NO friends!
This woman actually makes my blood boil - how ramen rude.

no surprises on the lying about ad comment though. We all know how the WILD ad panned out.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, that’s horrendous, but some how so brogan. And she wonders why she has NO friends!
This woman actually makes my blood boil - how ramen rude.

no surprises on the lying about ad comment though. We all know how the WILD ad panned out.
I thought the same thing. If she's that rude to a stranger/fan/follower who is offering to listen, no wonder she doesn't have any friends.

Sorry but I cackled when it got to the part where she bought a bag from the farm shop… came out with it in a carrier bag. A bag in a bag. Sustainable queen ✌
😂😂 Imagine how many bags she must have now gathering dust :rolleyes:
She needs to change her nickname from B for bee to B for bag lady..
Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 20.59.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I believe that benji does want to get married someday but not to Brogan anymore.
It’s alright at the beginning of the relationship to express that you want that in the future but people and views change. Just because he said that years ago doesn’t mean he feels the same now. He clearly doesn’t.
If he clearly doesn’t though why doesn’t he leave?

It’s not that hard. I know they own the house but you can sell houses, if you’re that unhappy you would leave. I left someone I owned a house with before and it was a pain but not more of a pain than spending my life with the wrong person!

Unless you think he’s biding his time until he meets someone else in which case he’s a POS and even Brogan doesn’t deserve to be strung along like that.

The options are:
He wants to marry Brogan but he’s lazy/waiting for a specific time
He is planning to leave shortly or considering leaving which he can do fairly easily.
He doesn’t want to marry her but is stringing her along until something better comes along.

I tend to think he does but he cba to put the effort in and knows she won’t leave in the meantime

I'm really baffled by her claim in the vlog that they stopped at Adam Hattan's house for a cup of tea on the way back from Bicester. No footage, no piccy on insta. This is someone who shares piccies of the ladies she sees dog walking on insta, so there's no way she'd miss an opportunity to brag about her youtube friends.

Unless Adam secretly works at Costa and the cup of tea was #gifted while he was working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm really baffled by her claim in the vlog that they stopped at Adam Hattan's house for a cup of tea on the way back from Bicester. No footage, no piccy on insta. This is someone who shares piccies of the ladies she sees dog walking on insta, so there's no way she'd miss an opportunity to brag about her youtube friends.

Unless Adam secretly works at Costa and the cup of tea was #gifted while he was working 😂
Yeah I thought it was really odd especially when there were a few posts on here before her trip saying Adam doesn't like her. But I find it hard to believe she lied about it especially seeing as Gary C will probably be watching her vlog.

Reactions: 8
This vlog was all about food.. Brogans plans only revolved around food so here’s the food and drink they showed for the week.. 😅

Day 1 -
Mushroom starter and chicken and chips for Benji
Prawn cocktail starter and then pie, mash and veg for Brogan. No room for dessert 🤯

Bottle of Asti and M&S ‘picky bits’ for dinner

Day 2 -
Buck’s Fizz for breakfast
Poached egg and salmon bagels and another glass of Buck’s Fizz
Add another glass 😁
Christmas dinner and a choice of mince pies, a huge yule log or fruit cake. They went for yule log and custard
Bottle of red wine
You would think she would be full but she’s already talking about tomorrow’s pub lunch.

Day 3 -
No mention of breakfast
Pub lunch .. french onion soup and a pint to start. Fish and chips each - Brogan didn’t like it so it’s home for leftovers, mince pies and yule log with a pile of malteaser chocolates.

Day 4 -
Ham, turkey, cheese and cranberry sandwiches for breakfast today and shock…! They aren’t hungry for a pub lunch today.
Turkey curry for dinner

Day 5 -
Quiet food day.. She just mentioned eating leftovers with baguettes

Day 6 -
Pub lunch.. Pork pies and burgers. Rice pudding and a tart for pudding. More leftovers at home.

Day 7 -
Pancakes
Is there a day they haven’t had to go to the co op for food?
She wasn’t sure when they would stop for food so she got them toasties from Starbucks. She wants another meal at the pub so more burgers, chips and fish cakes.
Cakes from the bakery and more cocktails

Day 8 -
Back to the pub for cocktails, soup and scotch egg to start and pie for Benji.. Ravioli for Brogan. Crumble for dessert.

I’m sure they ate and drank way more than she showed, we didn’t see the toffee vodka etc.
I feel sick just reading this 😄. I have no idea how they pack that much food away. My clothes would be straining and my stomach would be sore 😩. How far from Bournemouth is the Cotsworlds? Did they need to buy food for the journey??!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.