Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell why on earth did I just watch a vlog of two unhealthy slobs, slob around the Cotswold from one pub lunch to another eating shite in between. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Er should we be worried about where bonnie is buried?wtf
I'm trying to figure out if she's shoved on the floor at Brogan's feet, in her bed on the floor in the back seat, or somehow in the boot behind all that crap.

Benji cut the crusts off for me duck sake woman either grow up or you get the bread without the crusts on in the kiddies section, did Ben do ALL the cooking?
Yes, he did all the cooking. She got shitfaced and stuffed her face and moaned for a week.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2022-01-04 at 20.43.32.png

I particularly loved this section, where she narrated a whole piece to camera with a bit of mayo round her mouth :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Wait hang on hang on I haven’t watched vlog yet but are you guys telling me that Benji’s mum is the one who stayed over to ‘watch’ their house?! So they didn’t think of maybe you know, actually spending Christmas with her instead? Was she alone in their house? Did other family members visit her? Does she celebrate Christmas? What the actual duck?! 🤨🤔🙄
Yes, Benji's mum, her partner, and his daughter stayed in their house as a base for Xmas because the mum has apparently been travelling around the UK in a motorhome for the past few months. I can't imagine having my mum, who I saw a few weeks back for a carvery lunch but it was months before that for the last get together, come stay in my house over Christmas while I went away without spending any amount of time with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I reckon she took away some of that stuff purely so ben’s mum wouldn’t use it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I feel sorry for benjis mom she probably opened the room by the front door to look for the hoover and tidle wave of tat probably came out

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When they were eating the turkey curry…. Was benj about to sit with his headphones in and watch his iPad?!? WTF are these two

Reactions: 28
Yes, Benji's mum, her partner, and his daughter stayed in their house as a base for Xmas because the mum has apparently been travelling around the UK in a motorhome for the past few months. I can't imagine having my mum, who I saw a few weeks back for a carvery lunch but it was months before that for the last get together, come stay in my house over Christmas while I went away without spending any amount of time with her.
Jeeeeesus 🙈 how was his mum not offended? So Benji’s family were house sitting for them over Christmas whilst him and Brogan fanny-ed about for a week eating, being lazy, walking Bonnie and complaining? Yeah sounds like such a romantic week away ‘just the two of them’ 🙄 and to top it off not even an engagement for desperate Brogan 😂 Completely worth it… Not! 😂

Reactions: 15
OMG, I just had a thought... I bet Benji's mum opened the lounge curtains!!! The neighbours must have thought B&B had moved out and these were new owners!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nope, he said boyfriend in the vlog.

He also mentioned a campsite and she just wasn’t having that!

The amount of tit in the car is unreal, I moved from U.K. back to Ireland a few years ago with my kid and all our worldly possessions, wasn’t as full as hers for a week!
In the introduction she said partner

Reactions: 3
She is too bleeping lazy to take bags upstairs bens mum probably opened all doors and windows for bleeping air before passing out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me who thought the pair of them looked absolutely filthy? Like they needed hosing down with bleach.

Also wondering if spending a week together, in such close quarters, might have made mypartnerbenji reassess their relationship at all, and realise this isn't IT?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
“The TV was a bit small but you don’t really book a cottage in the Cotswolds to watch TV”

Says the people that can’t eat a meal together without putting some shite on the iPad. Says the people who brought like 4 bleeping screens with them. Says the people who brought their own Xbox.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Is it just me who thought the pair of them looked absolutely filthy? Like they needed hosing down with bleach.

Also wondering if spending a week together, in such close quarters, might have made mypartnerbenji reassess their relationship at all and realise this isn't IT?
It looked horrendous. Honestly, we go to the Cotswolds regularly, and there is never enough time to do everything we want to. The fact that she's literally in the land of the farm shop and she buys her veg at the co-op, tells me everything I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just noticed she says "not making a roast dinner BY scratch" ha ha I think you mean FROM Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“The TV was a bit small but you don’t really book a cottage in the Cotswolds to watch TV”

Says the people that can’t eat a meal together without putting some shite on the iPad. Says the people who brought like 4 bleeping screens with them. Says the people who brought their own Xbox.
She went to LA and did that 😂

Girl it is not normal to need so many distractions around your partner and be SO fixated on food and booze.

Why are you together? Why did you spend so much money on nothing? How are you not diabetic?

So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.