Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes away for Christmas and still buys 2 more bags!!! It's obscene how.many she now owns

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Blog highlights -
My “partner” Benji
A “tiddly” Brogan
A “snappy hungover Brogan”
Cotsworlds

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How strange there's no footage or posts about their little meet up with Adam??
Not a chance Adam went out of his way to see those two pricks, especially without Gary.
Didn't happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Goes away for Christmas and still buys 2 more bags!!! It's obscene how.many she now owns
She realised they had packed the whole house up for there staycation get away and didn’t have any left to buy more bags… This train wreck does not need another shopper bag/tote bag/wash bag ever! Not sure I can say anything about expensive bags tho… I went to Bicester a few months ago to get my bday and Christmas present from my fiancé. And it was not a £90 £60 gym bag lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OK sucker for punishment, I started it... how the hell did the dog fit in that car with everything else. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! And yes, why are you having family stay in your house over Xmas and not spending any time with them. That's just bizarre.

They had apps for supper on Xmas Eve after that huge pub lunch on the way! Then all the food and desserts for Xmas dinner?! OMG. Do two people need a yule log, fruit cake and a half dozen mince pies after a full dinner???

Bonnie definitely wasn't supposed to be there with the barrier put up at the bottom of the stairs.

So what exactly was wrong with the Boxing Day pub lunch that you don't rate it Brogan, you Michelin-star level reviewer? So after a heavy soup and fish and chips at 2-2:30 pm they came home and shoved more crap in their faces and Brogan got tit-faced for the vlog and then mumbled something about Bonnie not being allowed inside. Classy. Also can she not run a brush through her hair so she doesn't look quite so rough??? I don't care if you have a jammie day on Boxing Day or whatever but if you're going to be on camera, get yer tit together woman.

"I didn't plan for what to do when it's raining." WTF?! You brought half your house with you including all your tech gadgets and board games!!!

Her snotty attitude to the farm shop and the villages because she wasn't able to bring in Bonnie, irritated me. This is why most people leave their dogs at home with a pet sitter or in a kennel when they go away you absolute twatwaffle!

I'd be pissed if I was in a change room in a clothes shop and someone's dog was in there with me. That is not appropriate in any way, shape or form!

And why has Benji had to pop into a Coop for supplies two days in a row when they brought so much food from home?!

Then another huge pub lunch followed by huge baguette sandwiches for supper. Insane.

"It lacks a bath or hot tub and the TV was small." Holy crap her moaning is almost getting as bad as the Lodge Guys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Half-way through the vlog and already this trip away feels totally joyless. There's just none of the chemistry, chat or banter you'd expect between a couple who's been together as long as they have, going away for a Christmas holiday somewhere lovely. Actually quite depressing viewing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The vlog was really quite boring and the Christmas Day of Benji playing football manager and the marks and spencer ready made Christmas dinner was just depressing.

At the end when she says ‘hopefully our next holiday will be VERY soon”

I don’t get why she does these weird cryptic reveals? You’re not a celeb brogan, you can just say you’re going somewhere on holiday like a normal person…

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her face looks swollen in the vlog? Also Benji has been upgraded to “partner” 😂
Nope, he said boyfriend in the vlog.

He also mentioned a campsite and she just wasn’t having that!

The amount of tit in the car is unreal, I moved from U.K. back to Ireland a few years ago with my kid and all our worldly possessions, wasn’t as full as hers for a week!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 964227Well, the first 2 points are correct - laughing at her, but the rest? Really??? Is this person smoking crack?

Just comes across so desperate like, *See me Brogan, give me validation!!*
Jesus Christ on a bloody penny farthing bike! What kind of deluded arse kissing head sends a message like this to ANY influencer let alone one of the laziest most entitled arseholes on the internet? If someone sent me a message like this I’d think they were faker than a Towie cast member’s face and that they were after something. The embarrassment of sharing this and taking it seriously…I’m speechless. She really doesn’t live on this planet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My favourite bit was when Benji quoted Friday night dinner and said 'crimble crumble' and Brogan didn't get it at all and said 'crumble crumble' 😆 they really don't even have the same sense of humour

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I sew hope the partners mum says they need a dining table - bet it was miserable eating Christmas dinner off the couch balanced on a knee (the lap trays had all gone on vacay to the Cotsworlds)

What in the sleep paralysis demon is that??
I don’t know a new species… but she did say thinks she saw a rat at some point… it’s highly likely it crawled in that nest on top of her head!

Reactions: 11
This vlog was all about food.. Brogans plans only revolved around food so here’s the food and drink they showed for the week.. 😅

Day 1 -
Mushroom starter and chicken and chips for Benji
Prawn cocktail starter and then pie, mash and veg for Brogan. No room for dessert 🤯

Bottle of Asti and M&S ‘picky bits’ for dinner

Day 2 -
Buck’s Fizz for breakfast
Poached egg and salmon bagels and another glass of Buck’s Fizz
Add another glass 😁
Christmas dinner and a choice of mince pies, a huge yule log or fruit cake. They went for yule log and custard
Bottle of red wine
You would think she would be full but she’s already talking about tomorrow’s pub lunch.

Day 3 -
No mention of breakfast
Pub lunch .. french onion soup and a pint to start. Fish and chips each - Brogan didn’t like it so it’s home for leftovers, mince pies and yule log with a pile of malteaser chocolates.

Day 4 -
Ham, turkey, cheese and cranberry sandwiches for breakfast today and shock…! They aren’t hungry for a pub lunch today.
Turkey curry for dinner

Day 5 -
Quiet food day.. She just mentioned eating leftovers with baguettes

Day 6 -
Pub lunch.. Pork pies and burgers. Rice pudding and a tart for pudding. More leftovers at home.

Day 7 -
Pancakes
Is there a day they haven’t had to go to the co op for food?
She wasn’t sure when they would stop for food so she got them toasties from Starbucks. She wants another meal at the pub so more burgers, chips and fish cakes.
Cakes from the bakery and more cocktails

Day 8 -
Back to the pub for cocktails, soup and scotch egg to start and pie for Benji.. Ravioli for Brogan. Crumble for dessert.

I’m sure they ate and drank way more than she showed, we didn’t see the toffee vodka etc.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wait hang on hang on I haven’t watched vlog yet but are you guys telling me that Benji’s mum is the one who stayed over to ‘watch’ their house?! So they didn’t think of maybe you know, actually spending Christmas with her instead? Was she alone in their house? Did other family members visit her? Does she celebrate Christmas? What the actual duck?! 🤨🤔🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.