Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like yesterday we were voting for our 2020 highlight which for me was 100% the Shake it Off dance!

We’ve been spoilt for choice again this year. Obviously crinkle cut chip TV aerial hair gate was up there for me. But also the Disney Date Night video which was the biggest car crash I’ve ever seen when Brogan serenaded Benji, absolute TV Gold

3049AD78-C036-4C02-9559-056969E078B9.jpeg

I’ve also LOVED @Venom’s content and especially the recent home made animation, honestly I don’t think I’d laughed that hard the whole year, I was literally wheezing!!

Another special mention for me has to go to her opening her birthday cards and presents before her actual birthday and photographing the most manic photo of her I’ve ever seen, along with the balloons and cake she bought herself. Car crash viewing!

I have a feeling next year is going to be even better, I’m convinced!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Honestly you could have a brogan moment a day she's had so many good ones, you could have one of those little tear off desk calendars of moments!

Reactions: 11
I'm no fan of Bogey but your dad sounds way too overly invested in her, and quite unpleasant.
Hahaha it's just his savage humour, and believe me he's not overly invested he just can't stand people who are liars and fake, she is everything he doesn't like in a person. It's only banter, he's a lovely pleasant guy.
Apologies if it offends anyone.

I do have to say though when was the last time those two looked like they'd had a wash!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think one of my top moments was when she kissed the friggin B&BW hand soap from Next! She went so OTT on that is was so sad to think this is someones life to get excited about handsoap and make a video about it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Currently working my last shift of the year. I was like brogan spent way too much money to make me happy and had all the time in the world as I didn’t have a “real” job. I started this year working 3 hours a day and now working full time. Brogan annoys me but I’m not jealous of her life. She’s not going anywhere in her life and is stuck.
Anyway happy new year when it comes. This is my favourite thread on here

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do sometimes find myself feeling envious of the fact that brogan can drop a few hundred pounds on something without worrying about being able to pay the bills and rent and food, but then I take a second look and she always looks so fakely happy and I have to remind myself that I may be constantly juggling things, but I'm doing a degree for my future, and have family who love me and manage to have wonderful experiences that don't cost a lot and am not spending my days sitting in a dark room watching tv all day and I have my health and yeah, I feel a lot better about things!
Happy new year to everyone, I hope you all have a wonderful start to the year!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I do sometimes find myself feeling envious of the fact that brogan can drop a few hundred pounds on something without worrying about being able to pay the bills and rent and food, but then I take a second look and she always looks so fakely happy and I have to remind myself that I may be constantly juggling things, but I'm doing a degree for my future, and have family who love me and manage to have wonderful experiences that don't cost a lot and am not spending my days sitting in a dark room watching tv all day and I have my health and yeah, I feel a lot better about things!
It’s what brought me to Tattle-the spending and lies-making out that her lifestyle is normal encouraging thousands of people to do the same. The reality we really don’t know is if it’s an undeclared ad, the stuff gets sent back/is bought on credit, what the rest of her finances are actually like!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm the same, feel jealous and then look at my life compared to hers, I've got a beautiful daughter, another child on the way, a partner, who by his own admission, "worships the ground I walk on" and who I would walk through fire for. I'm also working towards a degree, and while it's knackering trying to fit it in, I'm accomplishing something. We might not have a lot and money is always a worry, but we like spending time together, in the same room!

Happy New year everyone, I'll be spending it with my parents, sister, nephew and my little family, in true Anagst style of jamas on and being ready for bed by 9pm because mama needs sleep 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy New Year all. I’m spending it at home with my partner and the cat as he decided that 29th December was appropriate to bring the plague home. He is now only addressed as Plague Boy. He shall never be allowed to forget this.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy new year Tattlers ! I know I have been distant in the last few months with a lot going on in my home life , and I know I can be a somewhat acquired taste to some on here (like brogan herself I guess !) but I genuinely think of you all as my friends :) you have given me lots and lots of laughs this year !

I won’t be raising a glass of Nasti tonight to ring in the new year because im having a baby (and because it’s grim) but I hope you all do (with a baileys and toffee vodka chaser , of course !) … here’s to more laughs in 2022 :) 🤪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Brogan may appear to have things just now in her ability to drop £200 on shopdisney and £££ on Airbnb and she has all the time in the world but is she investing in her future. What will she have when the influencer culture hits a wall or when she actually reaches 50. Will followers be interested in what 50 year old Brogan is spending in B&M or eating at David Lloyd and does she save or does she have a pension or is she counting on the bank of meJulie as the lining of her old coat would tell us that mejulie isn’t to be relied on.

Reactions: 23
I don’t envy Brogan. I think she’s exactly like her own fans in that she doesn’t understand that better influencers than her are lying about their perfect lives too. She doesn’t produce content to get the most likes or views, she does it to get the most comments saying how jealous they are of her. That whole holiday she’s probably thrived off people saying “it’s just like the holiday” rather than actually enjoying the time with her boyfriend and dog. That’s what she’s been “reflecting on” and “grateful” for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really was expecting the proposal to happen this week. I don’t think they’re a good or happy couple, but I did think it was actually going to happen. I still kind of assume that all the hinting recently is because they’ve had a proper discussion about it and made a fairly solid plan for it to happen soon.

It doesn’t feel great when everybody around you is expecting an engagement at every holiday, birthday or significant event. I was in this position once and found it really humiliating at times. It’s still impossible to feel bad for Brogan though!

Reactions: 18
Saw this and thought of Brogan 👀

(please don’t quote me and tell me how you are an exception to this video… 😅😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.