Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It fascinates me what vloggers to choose to edit into their videos. If I saw that footage of myself, with my partner blatantly ignoring me, there's no way I'd put it up for public consumption.

Reactions: 35
Confession time. In what can only be described as a moment of deprivation, I've had a glass of Asti. I'm not proud of it. But it happened. I hope we can all move on from this. 🙏
I'm chilling at home with a bottle of Brut, cheers m'love 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Of course they had another pub lunch!! (For those blocked) 😘 astounded she’s even drinking at lunch when they’ve got bottles at the cottage.
FC33ADEE-AC95-4778-93FE-678F0D4D7D82.png
455B2C6D-7C39-466C-BBA3-40B386380BE7.png
3B09CBF3-3D94-470E-9AF3-3FC237717630.png
80D568E5-12C9-468E-B665-EBC3CA252A7C.png
C7663A6A-CDAE-4736-BC1D-020F25D3A424.png

Happy new year m’loves. Ready for another year of tit from the roly poly red bogbrush! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but just because the food is good, you don't need to eat three courses every time you sit down 😂

Will 2022 be the year that Brogan learns a new word.... moderation?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course they had another pub lunch!! (For those blocked) 😘 astounded she’s even drinking at lunch when they’ve got bottles at the cottage.
View attachment 953621View attachment 953622View attachment 953623View attachment 953625View attachment 953627
Happy new year m’loves. Ready for another year of tit from the roly poly red bogbrush! 😂
I don’t get it-photos that didn’t make the gram-but you happened to ask to have your photo taken in your nightie (bottom right) and now you’re putting it up on the gram……and you vlogged everything but yet you switched off properly-one big contradiction.

Reactions: 33
She has vlogged everything! That’s NOT switching off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
If they were playing scrabble that must have been the easiest game Benji's ever won.

"How many points for these words myboyfriendBenjiblesshim?"
Ranovation
Pignic
Juryation
Sewww
Cotsworlds

"None bubs, but I got a triple word score for disengaged"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah yes, those lovely precious moments that don’t make it to Instagram…. that you then proceed to stage photos for and put on Instagram to show off. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to say, I don't usually watch her videos, but I think this one I shall enjoy, because I feel it's going to be a cracker.

Reactions: 14
Yep she was in the village I live in today at our local hope they deep cleaned it after they left

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how fuming she is that benji didn't propose over Christmas, bet she's had a right strop behind scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year all. Sorry can’t stop, I’m still looking for the sugar to chuck in the mince. Kids thought they were eating 7 hours ago, but I hit my head on the hob whilst licking the saucepan!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hahaha it's just his savage humour, and believe me he's not overly invested he just can't stand people who are liars and fake, she is everything he doesn't like in a person. It's only banter, he's a lovely pleasant guy.
Apologies if it offends anyone.

I do have to say though when was the last time those two looked like they'd had a wash!?
Sorry, I think I came across too harsh, I was having a crappy day yesterday and took my irritation out in the wrong place! Happy new year everyone, here's to more Brogan lolz in 2022 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.