Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend has been waiting 7 years for her bf to propose
Shes got a good job, works hard, looks after herself, and nothing
I'll actually be pissed if brogan gets engaged before her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Benji actually looks like her carer in this photo. Honestly looks like something on TikTok with a sad song and that weird robot voice saying “my special sister hasn’t seen anyone in a year so I surprised her with sparklers at midnight. Look how happy she is”.
Thanks for my first booming laugh of 2022 Moot. duck me that's bang on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I unfollowed Louise pentland ages ago but does she expect people to believe they do it “every day” it just seems so fake and forced. Surely people don’t need to even mention it. Bog probably thinks this is a huge achievement to be in with Louise 🙄
EDE0B88C-D206-48D1-B833-FFB0F0EBC0FF.png

Reactions: 16
Lord, sprinklers in the garden in her pyjamas. I bet banjo would have preferred to have had a few people over or gone to the pub. I think she’s absolutely crackers and that she’s only does anything for the vlog!
That's exactly what she wants us to think, that's she's crackers and crazy, unfortunately she comes across like she needs commiting and not like someone with a devil may care attitude. It's because of the disorted view of herself she has, she thinks she looks like the "cute girl next door", her photography skills are not the best either, if she wants those kind of shots, the natural fun ones she should take a course or something because the ones in the garden just look so staged and awkward

I unfollowed Louise pentland ages ago but does she expect people to believe they do it “every day” it just seems so fake and forced. Surely people don’t need to even mention it. Bog probably thinks this is a huge achievement to be in with Louise 🙄 View attachment 955287
I don't see that "friendship" lasting, Brogan doesn't seem to me like someone who would be friends with someone who has kids so I reckon it will slowly drift off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't see that "friendship" lasting, Brogan doesn't seem to me like someone who would be friends with someone who has kids so I reckon it will slowly drift off
I equally don’t think Louise is someone who keeps friendships, she seems very similar to brogan actually and quite selfish. But 100% I’d be amazed if they’re still “friends” by 2023 😂 it seems more of an online friendship for the purpose of social media, nothing more.

Reactions: 19
I unfollowed Louise pentland ages ago but does she expect people to believe they do it “every day” it just seems so fake and forced. Surely people don’t need to even mention it. Bog probably thinks this is a huge achievement to be in with Louise 🙄 View attachment 955287
I don’t like this materialistic, self promoting individualism, pretending to be feminism 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I equally don’t think Louise is someone who keeps friendships, she seems very similar to brogan actually and quite selfish. But 100% I’d be amazed if they’re still “friends” by 2023 😂 it seems more of an online friendship for the purpose of social media, nothing more.
I'm not sure if I've ever watched any of her vlogs 🤔 her face looks familiar so I may have done and found they aren't for me. Out of curiosity, are there any vloggers out there that have met via YouTube and still have a proper and lasting friendship?

Reactions: 3
to the tune of sixteen going on seventeen from the sound of music

Brogan Tate #83 You are Sixty going on Seventy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
to the tune of sixteen going on seventeen from the sound of music

Brogan Tate #83 You are Sixty going on Seventy
she is sixty going on seventy
benj, you’d better fall in line
eager old Brogs who’s wearing her crocs
Will offer you food and wine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My friend has been waiting 7 years for her bf to propose
Shes got a good job, works hard, looks after herself, and nothing
I'll actually be pissed if brogan gets engaged before her 😂😂
same I have a friend waiting 10 years now bought a huge house for her and her bf she works incredibly hard! and he’s still not asked! It better be before moonpig 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I joined the gym on a trial (needed to see if I like it before I committed) and I got told do a few classes before doing pt as it’s the easier way to find a pt I work well with, so made me wonder why she doesn’t do a class a week that’s not aquafit (nothing wrong with aquafit but would do her no harm to actually get her cardio up every so often)

Reactions: 4
I joined the gym on a trial (needed to see if I like it before I committed) and I got told do a few classes before doing pt as it’s the easier way to find a pt I work well with, so made me wonder why she doesn’t do a class a week that’s not aquafit (nothing wrong with aquafit but would do her no harm to actually get her cardio up every so often)
Not all PTs do the classes, they didn't at the David Lloyd gym I worked at and the same with the Pure Gym I used to go to, but may work differently at other gyms. It can be hard to find an instructor you gel with ... best of luck to you 😊

Reactions: 4
same I have a friend waiting 10 years now bought a huge house for her and her bf she works incredibly hard! and he’s still not asked! It better be before moonpig 😩
These friends must know if their partners want to get married one day..

I find it embarrassing when women act like Brogan and the likes of Sam Faires over an engagement that just isn’t happening. (I’m not saying everyone is like this)

Reactions: 15
I'm currently watching her 10 year anniversary vlog, it seems like she had a lot more fun and many friends in 2016/17, prior to meeting Benji 🤔, don't get me wrong, I know it's all the very best bits and people also tend to become complacent/content when they move in with someone but she seems like she's stuck in a rut. She definitely adopted that wineey voice then though 😫 I also noticed Victoria/Disney in Detail pop up, whatever happened to their friendship?
It looks like Adam got sick of her pretty quick
I must admit, having not watched her for a year or so and catching up on her vlogs I'm kinda liking her 🙊🙈

These friends must know if their partners want to get married one day..

I find it embarrassing when women act like Brogan and the likes of Sam Faires over an engagement that just isn’t happening. (I’m not saying everyone is like this)
Or why don't they do the asking 🤔🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.