Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t need to capitalise us and life, without that she could have phrased it slightly differently and not come across a passive aggressive witch. The dining table has become so versatile too, I’d be lost without one.

Reactions: 35
But will they honestly ever use the sofa in the kitchen?! Like what will be its main purpose, to sit and watch while the other person cooks?! eat off the lap trays in there instead of the living room? How soon before they have a TV in there too

Reactions: 24
Her response are so rude!!!!!!!!!!! This person's comment was perfectly fair and not rude so why does she respond this way?
View attachment 974316
Oi moonpig, we know you read here, stop speaking to your fans like they’re something you scraped off your shoe. Your biggest fan even poured her heart out to you and you replied “have another nice week” get a grip Brogtrotter

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her response are so rude!!!!!!!!!!! This person's comment was perfectly fair and not rude so why does she respond this way?
So weirdly rude and passive aggressive - surely she should be encouraging people to comment to up her engagement, not attacking them and putting them off

Reactions: 23
View attachment 974316
Hahaha oh my god she’s so unnecessarily defensive! I feel like this was an indirect at tattle though 😂 she keeps banging on about having friends over etc (hasn’t really happened yet bar Megan) but where are they going to eat Brogan? On the lounge sofa on trays? Sitting around the coffee table where there’s barely any space? At the small cramped kitchen bar? That only sits 3 people? On their laps again on their kitchen sofa? Not exactly prepared for entertaining are you 😂 and this is why it doesn’t make sense having another sofa and not a dining table 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
But will they honestly ever use the sofa in the kitchen?! Like what will be its main purpose, to sit and watch while the other person cooks?! eat off the lap trays in there instead of the living room? How soon before they have a TV in there too
My parents had a sofa in the kitchen, they have a huge kitchen, and it was never used with four of us, they knocked through to the sitting room and the open plan works better, my dad can sit on the couch and watch a match and still see the trouble we are causing in the kitchen. Open plan would work for them except she would have to tidy up and keep her tat under control.

Reactions: 10
It’s so strange to me that they never have any friends or their own family over. The kitchen is the most sociable part of our house and everyone is drawn towards it with the dining table to sit at. It’s rare we sit in the living room.

My parents house is the same.

Reactions: 18
All she had to say was that the table just doesn’t work for them-so rude.

Reactions: 28
All she had to say was that the table just doesn’t work for them-so rude.
Except how many videos have they filmed at the table. Doing puzzles and games and Christmas activities. Just because you don't eat at it every day doesn't mean you don't need one. We always eat our dinner at the table. Everyother meal is wherever we fancy but I like that my husband sits whilst I cook, finishing up his work reports for the day then we eat together. She's so rude in all her responses. Especially considering it's a sponsored video!! witch

Reactions: 28
Except how many videos have they filmed at the table. Doing puzzles and games and Christmas activities. Just because you don't eat at it every day doesn't mean you don't need one. We always eat our dinner at the table. Everyother meal is wherever we fancy but I like that my husband sits whilst I cook, finishing up his work reports for the day then we eat together. She's so rude in all her responses. Especially considering it's a sponsored video!! witch
I hope the rest of her commenters see it-surely comments like that reduce the engagement, which like you say isn’t good, particularly when it’s sponsered

Reactions: 21
I hope Benji gets the ad money for Hello Fresh considering he’s the one bleeping making it. I don’t think they should be sponsoring someone that literally wouldn’t be able to use/promote it if their witch slave boyfriend wasn’t around.

I also love how she pretends her comments aren’t heavily monitored by leaving in a perfectly reasonable one she can scream at to show the haters not to mess with her.

Reactions: 27
Yes to this! While I don't eat every meal at the table (we did growing up but not now on my own) I am really into jigsaws, so a dining table is useful to me, and also more comfortable for when people are over to play board games with friends.

With Benji working away from home so often and Brogan being alone, will she ever actually sit in that room?

Reactions: 11
"...work for US and our LIFE..."
She even fails at being a knob! She's got the emphasis totally wrong 😂😂 why does LIFE need to be capitalised 😭😭😭😂😂
The LIFE you vlog every week that no one is meant to have an interest or opinion on.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.