Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha - she mentions their future wedding day then says they can’t get excited about the future without people expecting an engagement. You were the one who mentioned bloody weddings!
She doesn’t want a proposal at Disney world? Hahah ok Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha - she mentions their future wedding day then says they can’t get excited about the future without people expecting an engagement. You were the one who mentioned bloody weddings!
“we don’t want that”
Yeah right 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't understand why she's paying for a personal trainer and then eating pie......and everything else!!!

I thought this. I have hello fresh and I checked the recipe she posted, over 1000 calories. I then looked at mine and they’re pretty much all under 650 calories. They even have a weight watchers section so it’s pretty easy to make healthy choices? I don’t want to be the food police but her content is so contradictory.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I find that so rude. You’re the one choosing to put that sort of content out there, when you say ‘I can’t wait for our day’ people are going to get excited and jump to a conclusion that you are leading them to. By all means, be excited about the future, but as a content creator I would assume that you knew how to word things effectively? 🥴

Reactions: 31
Her life is just one constant beg!

Begging for freebies
Begging for content ideas from her followers
Begging for views
Begging for followers
Getting her followers to beg for followers on her behalf
Annnnnd Begging her boyfriend for an engagement

🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This thread cracks me up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If she wants to get married so badly why doesn’t she just ask him? She never would, has to be all about Bogtrotter. As much as I don’t want to see her smug face IF Benji propose, the Wedding day would be potential for Tattle gold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
SHE’S the one who put about their bloody future wedding (she’s not even engaged yet!) on a picture of them celebrating someone else’s wedding! 🤦🏻‍♀️ No one would’ve said anything if she didn’t write that! Oh my god is she this dumb or is she just an attention seeker?! Actually she’s both!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe I have missed something.... but didn't Benji, when they were discussing engagements, tell her not to hold her breath or something like that?

She reminds me of how I was with my first boyfriend - I used to go on about getting married all the time and acted like it was a foregone conclusion, until he dumped me out of the blue and told me he had been unhappy for ages and didn't say anything.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
HE DOESNT NEED HINTS GUYZ 😂😂 god the begging for a ring is embarrassing
51A3341A-F1ED-44B6-9843-72305CF6B51D.jpeg
0363A635-AFFC-4DBD-9DE6-2AD74D71322D.jpeg

8787F3E2-5B07-4EB6-A97F-77289D43B6C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Benji here doing a runner from Mooney Mansion when brogan barricades the door and demands a ring this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Being rude when people make assumptions about her being or wanting to be engaged is just classic Brogan. YOU brought it up love for attention so don't be a witch! God she annoys me so much

Reactions: 50
Let him make the mistake, he knows what he’s in for and he’s not bothered. A life with AirPods coming up 🤣 future myhusbandBenji will probably be able to get some kind of headphone implant. He’s hardly a catch himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.