Brogan Tate #76 Spend all my money as quick as I’m able, anyone have an ethanol cable?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these people sharing her page to get her to 50k? “Lovely uplifting lady” Are we talking about the same person or?!
View attachment 815614
uplifting 😂 they must be talking about her naturally long uplifting eyelashes 😂

I see someone is desperate for that 50k on Instagram all of a sudden, could that be because her youtube channel is dying and the only way she will bring in ads is through Instagram and now needs more followers to get more money from brands...:unsure:. Brogan your Instagram is sh*t, people who have Instagram accounts for fun produce way better content, you can even spell correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her floating head stories remind me of those old creepy Victorian spirit photos with random disembodied floating heads and body parts

sir-arthur-conan-doyle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you charge more for Ads if you hit over 50k or is she desperately seeking some milestone to celebrate so she can buy another cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just has to get her face in shot somehow, never known someone love themselves so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha 😂

0325F4C6-D861-4477-BB49-01CD02E40DE0.jpeg

On a serious note there’s surely had to have been some serious hints dropped by Benji to post this… surely?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Lots going on and lots to catch up on but HAD to run here quick to see the reactions to the latest IG post comment. 😂😂😂

I’M SO EMBARRASSED FOR HER

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Don't understand why she's paying for a personal trainer and then eating pie......and everything else!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s something you say when you’re engaged and the date is set surely! Absolutely howling even her loyal followers thought she was hinting they were engaged! The way brogan has said promise you won’t miss it….she’s going to be insufferable isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Wow my husband and I had spoken about marriage soon into our relationship, but I’d never dream of trying to cheapen it like Brogan just has!
She really thinks by ticking every box of ‘things society tells you will make you happy’ she’ll be happy and have it made. She’s so dumb!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
could she BEE anymore embarrassing and desperate

Brogan begging Benji for an engagement ring..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my god she did not! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣

So after us discussing her lack of picture from the wedding she attended she’s now suddenly uploaded one and not only that she’s mentioned how she can’t wait for her own wedding in the future?! Could this overgrown child be anymore obvious?! She might aswell add in the caption ‘p.s this is for tattle!’ 🤣 also could she be anymore desperate to be engaged and the fact she’s putting it all over her social media 😂 I don’t think Benji has much choice now! Talk about pressure! And I also can’t help but think that she’s more excited for the wedding content for her dying channel than actually being engaged and getting married. She’ll be such a bridezilla too! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she begging so bad to be engaged? Like it will happen when your BOTH ready brogan, unfortunately a wedding is not all about you :(

Reactions: 21
Why do I feel like there are going to be so many more options for avatars when an engagement is announced? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.