Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never get to 100k because she keeps blocking people! the fewwww she gains in followers she loses in blocked people 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also literally said they were leaving Bonnie alone in the accommodation while they did their Segway thing. It’s not like Brogan to break the rules now! 😂😂😂
Oh and the cocktails. She's such a twit.

Reactions: 16
So the company has approved the vlog even though she clearly says bonnie has been left in the “accommodation” aka static caravan , yet the paying public can’t leave their dogs. What a joke!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So the company has approved the vlog even though she clearly says bonnie has been left in the “accommodation” aka static caravan , yet the paying public can’t leave their dogs. What a joke!
Love to see what Away have to say seeing as they’ve already commented on the vlog 😬😬 one rule for Broges and another for everyone else is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
OK I'm not remotely talented enough to do this but someone should put all the hilarious gifs we have of Brogie together in a vlog style, tattle's very own Brogan vlog........I reckon it would get way more views than hers does too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The segway clip has made me laugh more in the last ten minutes than I have in weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else have a chuckle imagining her going in Christy at Gunwharf Quays cackling "it's meeeeeeee! Brogan!!! And myboyfriendBenjiandBonniegurl" and the poor staff scratching their heads while she tried to blag towels?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whenever someone quotes the Segway gif I honestly just wet myself all over again. Can’t wait to show the husband. He already finds the thread titles absolutely hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched the vlog yet.. but who’s going to take one for the team and message Away asking them why they allowed Brogan to leave her dog in the caravan (it’s a bloody caravan Brogan!) when it’s against the rules?! 😒 essentially spreading false information if non influencer families want to take their dog and assume they can leave their dog in the caravan when they go and do whatever cause I’m sure the poor family would get in trouble for it if they got found out.

I might just ask them myself to clarify if it’s allowed because on their website it says you can’t leave pets alone but an influencer you gifted a stay too left her dog?! So that’s surely misinformation right Away? 🙄😒

Reactions: 34
So she nominates herself and likes her own posts

SELF OBSORBED BROGAN........ :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whenever any of you post “it’s me brogan” I can’t get Scott Dissick out of my head “ it’s me, Todd crane” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.