Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life revolves around food now; absolutely startling to see how much she has changed. I wish she'd stop scraping her hair back and putting it under towels though, as she's clearly losing it and no gadget is going to solve that. Begging for a sandals freebie is a new low as well - I've liked Scarletts' photos but I do not want to see Princess Fiona in a bikini at any given time or place.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
your screen grabs inspired me!!!

broglyfe2.jpg

(edited it, got the park name wrong)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
A couple of things I picked up on…kept saying Prosecco but definitely meant Asti
All the hello fresh meals they took and didn’t cook once!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
£87 is a bargain for all that food and cocktails , I’ll give her that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£87!? My friend and I went out for dinner in Soho last night, 2 mains, 2 deserts, 4 cocktails each = £63. IN LONDON.

She’s absolutely lost touch with reality.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do most shops let dogs in now?! Just found it strange that bonnie was allowed in Ted Baker!

Reactions: 13
The state of the two of them. But Brogan especially. What is it going to take for her to realise she has a serious problem?

Reactions: 16
Do most shops let dogs in now?! Just found it strange that bonnie was allowed in Ted Baker!
some areas do now if its a tourist (clamping, camping) area... I was in the lakes before covid and dogs could go in most shops, bars and resturants.

Reactions: 3
The state of the two of them. But Brogan especially. What is it going to take for her to realise she has a serious problem?
In denial about her love life and health life and job life

If she calls this hardwork and needs a holiday after it im going to bleeping throttle her

Reactions: 4
One of the funniest things about this thread is the amount of you who tell your partners about her lmfao I’m too embarrassed to even let my boyfriend think I actually watch her 😂😂😂
He watches with me sometimes hahaha his commentary on her is amazing at times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"It's so nice to get away isn't it?" says someone who has been on endless breaks over the last 2 months and has been anywhere but home!

"You'll have to excuse the gardeners they are just cutting all the hedges so that we can see the view". How bloody self obsessed can you get? They are doing their job and just happen to be there, they aren't your gardeners and they haven't been summoned to make sure an overweight, cackling 40 year old "influencer" can see the view better!

They both looked rough as anything throughout that vlog and she was especially smug, I'm sure people will be lining up to use her discount code when they've only got three weeks to do so in the peak summer holiday period and all the places are fully booked :rolleyes: What a tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The new vlog … she keeps saying how nice it is to to away as though she has been slogging all year at work for this one break. Her life is basically a holiday. This must be break number 4/5 since May.
Get Away?! She went an hour down the bloody road! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They do like to treat themselves don’t they? Definitely wouldn’t know good value if it smacked her in her ham hock head. Jewellery? Bed linen? Steaks and bloody chips? Farm shop? I’d like to see the spree total. The part I don’t get is - she thinks they’re so glam and “bougie” so why is Benji permanently dressed as Bart Simpson?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This thread moves so fast I get FOMO when I’m not on here 🤣 about to start watching the vlog… is it as bad as I’m imagining it will be?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Road to 100k subs :
This gif needs adding to the Wiki!! Absolutely howling at it!! 🤣🤣🤣

Let’s not forget her Insta where she claimed it was MyboyfriendpartnerBenji who was ‘getting to grips’ with a Segway! 🤣 Whatevs Brogan!!!

9880BEAF-1214-4F52-888E-531201FB7E90.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They do like to treat themselves don’t they? Definitely wouldn’t know good value if it smacked her in her ham hock head. Jewellery? Bed linen? Steaks and bloody chips? Farm shop? I’d like to see the spree total. The part I don’t get is - she thinks they’re so glam and “bougie” so why is Benji permanently dressed as Bart Simpson?
They're just so slobby and gluttonous. I mean, I live in leggings and my trackies because I don't venture too far from home, but if we're going somewhere I make an actual effort, I mean, I brush my hair and everything 😂

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they took ELEVEN bags, a fan, a BBQ and two camping chairs with them. There’s two of them for fucks sake!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.