Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let you know, you spelt renovated correctly…. it should be Ranovated whenever Brogtrotter is concerned!

hahah oh no!! I did type ‘ranovated’ but my phone autocorrects it! It doesn’t recognise the Broganisms :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@gossgal don't forget to say "uuuaaaauuuuaaa" at all your new items and don't forget to say it's "AD fab" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not even an especially flattering photo of the hen. I’d kill her if it was me
I’m over thinking myself know and I just want to clarify I’d be miffed if she posted a pic like that of me. Not you know, literally kill her 😂 I think it’s the whole ‘look at each other and fake laugh photo trend’ Just needed to clarify before I overthink myself too far. Ignore me 😖

• Haha
I find it a bit odd that she wouldn’t tag the hen in the story, surely she has insta? She makes no effort, I don’t know of a theme apart from bad taste or gardening where crocs would be appropriate.

Reactions: 10
I find it a bit odd that she wouldn’t tag the hen in the story, surely she has insta? She makes no effort, I don’t know of a theme apart from bad taste or gardening where crocs would be appropriate.
She’s probably hid her from her stories, she’s weird like that.

Saw this mentioned on a TikTok video, isn’t this the one she did an AD for?
AFF61913-DA53-45E0-874B-A0BC91571204.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When I saw the step count I thought she’s just hitting the 10k because she feels she has to, not because she’s actually active - and then I read about her walking round her bedroom to hit it 🤦🏼‍♀️ I suppose it’s good she conscious about hitting it and actually being active though.

Reactions: 11
Are we sure she’s on about steps and not calories ?! Seriously though brogan I hope you stick to it, this is the sort of thing that we’ve been saying you need to start doing ! But instead of circling the bedroom take Bonnie on more walks ?

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here! Had to make an account to share this disturbing discovery that Brogie has angry llama knees... that is all.

233185039_830467751162200_2107695776040241765_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She has a dog, a two mile walk is just under 30 minutes and is easily achievable.

Reactions: 9
You shouldn’t have to circle your bedroom to get steps in 🤪 My daughter (11) hit 21k steps yesterday - Brogan inspired us to get Fitbits in lockdown 😅 My 8 year old nephew hit 24k steps on our last day out 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.