Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she took her camping chair 🙈

This is her. On the outskirts, desperate to fit in.

It’s very telling the only photos she has are just her and the bride to be! I can imagine it looked like the retreat, you know that photo with her in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

This is her. On the outskirts, desperate to fit in.

It’s very telling the only photos she has are just her and the bride to be! I can imagine it looked like the retreat, you know that photo with her in the background 😂
I done a thing with @Busterboo's bogie sanders pic, and this stock photo of a festival hen party
5656622366556.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but who is the hen? Has she ever come up before? That caption from Brogan really didn’t sound natural, as if she hardly knew her

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s been mentioned but who is the hen? Has she ever come up before? That caption from Brogan really didn’t sound natural, as if she hardly knew her
She’s an ex subscriber who she met in asda when she used to live in her flat

Reactions: 11
I collect funko pops its not tat 😂 to her yes its tat shes only got it cause its mickey she wont even know what the bleeping thing is funko pops brogan your buying funkos
Good god @gossgal you're riled today 🤣🤣 so funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I collect funko pops its not tat 😂 to her yes its tat shes only got it cause its mickey she wont even know what the bleeping thing is funko pops brogan your buying funkos
Sorry I didn’t mean it to come out that way 🤣 I have a Lara Croft funkopop myself, I meant that bogie won’t appreciate it and will just toss it aside, or on the piano 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How do you guys know/find out all this kind of stuff?!?! 😱🧐 I’m in awe of your Tattle Detective abilities!!!! 🤣

There’s a reason why my friends tell me as much as they know about people they’re dating so I can verify them…. Almost like my nickname isn’t a government security agency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well im landscaping mines dont what shes doing 😂 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️

Is this during the juryation of the ranovating of the garden and the mould on her wools 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.