Brogan Tate #67 Just a slob in a spa with an ill fitting bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have mobility issues and I can hit 10000 steps without circling the house. I get it’s a big step up from her usual activity but seriously a good dog walk each day and she could double it without a second thought.

Reactions: 12
It's 11.25 and I've already done 11k steps. I don't have a dog. Poor Bonnie.

Reactions: 13
Oh god guys.. just thought I’d take a quick lunch break and Brogie is doing a live 😩 it’s insane how fake her persona is, I genuinely feel like she takes personality traits from other people and tries to make it HER personality

Reactions: 10
God she has a warped understanding of what a staycation is. She just said her next staycation is a theatre weekend, one day in Bristol and then the next in London. Those are just two day trips Brogan!!

Why am I surprised though, she said a day trip to London was a city break 😂

• Haha
Desperate to ask if she’s vaccinated or doing regular lateral flow tests for all her trips/weddings/hen dos a

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched a little of her live and can't believe how rudely she speaks to her followers!!

Desperate to ask if she’s vaccinated or doing regular lateral flow tests for all her trips/weddings/hen dos a
So many people asked and she completely avoided all questions around being vaccinated & international holidays!
Just watched a little of her live and can't believe how rudely she speaks to her followers!!
Literally I was howling 😂😂😂 she really does think so much of herself

• Wow
Reactions: 11
OH MY GOD

I’m off work this week and saw her live pop up. I don’t think I’ve seen any before so not got much to compare it to, but the way she was speaking to her followers was UNBELIEVABLE. Like so condescending. I’m fully aware how much of a dick she is but honestly watching her “engage” live is another level!?

One follower asked her for tips on when you “don’t know what to do with your life”, and she just pulled a face and said “wow that’s a bit deep” and said she’d have a think! What about showing some empathy for that person?!

Someone asked her if weekly vlogs would ever return and she said “yeah nope” or something in such a bitchy way.

Someone else asked her if she watched love island and she replied “not my jam” trying to be cool!

Has she had a major confidence boost at this hen at the weekend? Because she was particularly stuck up today. She made it sound like doing the live was an inconvenience. “Yeah usually my makeup would only take 15 mins but I’m talking to you guys”

She was also hounded with questions about whether she’d been vaccinated and she didn’t acknowledge one

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.