Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why must she always film her feet? The way she attaches herself to that dog is not healthy.

Reactions: 11
Most influencers that do the fake napping thing try and make themselves look cute and adorable. Brogan looks like she’s put up a photo that MyBoyfriendBenji took while she was genuinely napping. It’s not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It must be great to be gifted free trips when you sit on your arse and do nothing while i am working 8 hours shifts a day to be able to afford a trip to London in a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So many questions… is she ACTUALLY asleep? If you were faking it wouldn’t you make yourself look cute and sort of pose a bit? Speechless
What’s worse is she probably said “omg Benj can you send me that!” And then put it on her Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gets a free holiday in a nice sunny place with loads to do and goes to sleep in front of the tv. How is this supposed to convince us we need to go there? Waynetta Slob strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bet myboyfriendbenjiblesshim was pleased she took a nap so he could text Bianca in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would love to go on gifted trips I really would but it actually shows how little she has going on in her life. I couldn’t just drop everything and go on a last minute trip away because I actually have, you know…a life. I have friends, a job, stuff to do around the house and the usual appointments and engagements that comes with daily life. This trip to a completely soulless holiday park when you’re in a kid free couple in your 20s looks dull as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.