Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never ever gone away and spent the afternoon napping wtaf is wrong with them??? Pair of 80 year olds (offensive to 80 year olds)!!!!!!!
We get off an 8+ hour flight to the USA, dump our bags at the hotel and are straight out doing stuff!!! Why lie on the bloody sofa with the dog when YOU CAN DO THAT AT HOME… 🙄🤬 Infuriates me these two are getting freebies: they’re as bad as Soaf and Loaf and VicBoria in Denial…

Also, YOUR DRESS IS TOO SHORT WHEN YOU CAN SEE YOUR CHUB RUB PANTS BROGAN… 🤢

69C9A654-ADAF-4D00-ABA2-5D9D2094C787.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So you can get 10% off if you use her discount code to book a holiday at one of their parks between 26th July and 26th August. Er you try and find a park that has any availability left, what a pointless ad/post.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So you can get 10% off if you use her discount code to book a holiday at one of their parks between 26th July and 26th August. Er you try and find a park that has any availability left, what a pointless ad/post.
I looked earlier out of curiosity, they had a few spaces for next week in the ‘cheapest’ option which worked out at around £800-850 for 2 or 3 days I think it was. Not sure if that’s a good deal or not but in my eyes £270 a night is not a bargain 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 29
What has she even done to warrant a nap? Getting dressed? She didn’t even drive there. Her lifestyle is hideous!

Reactions: 22
I apologise for going on a rant, im so fed up of seeing these vloggers get free pr stays and free stuff. why not give those breaks to people who actually deserve them. im getting to the point where im just over the whole industry. i work as an emergency medicine dr and after the last 18 months that weve had im just over it ive even shut down my instagram like why do they constantly need free stuff brogans had like 3 or four gifted breaks hows about she pays for one for once. its actually making me consider not staying at those places when im able to have a break because im getting the feeling of like theyre obviouly not struggling for visitors if they can afford an influencer to stay for free. also the constant need to nap and laze around from what doing the same thing at home. between people like saffron, brogan, anastasia, sophie and dave and others im just over there constant need for bragging like id have more respect for them if they paid out of there own pocket. sorry to anyone who reads this i just needed to vent a little with everything thats happened this weekend with the anti vaxxers ect in london and the constant bragging/showing off online im pretty fed up. anyone have a amazing evening and a good week theres plenty more hopefully amazing days ahead for us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I apologise for going on a rant, im so fed up of seeing these vloggers get free pr stays and free stuff. why not give those breaks to people who actually deserve them. im getting to the point where im just over the whole industry. i work as an emergency medicine dr and after the last 18 months that weve had im just over it ive even shut down my instagram like why do they constantly need free stuff brogans had like 3 or four gifted breaks hows about she pays for one for once. its actually making me consider not staying at those places when im able to have a break because im getting the feeling of like theyre obviouly not struggling for visitors if they can afford an influencer to stay for free. between people like saffron, brogan, anastasia, sophie and dave and others im just over there constant need for bragging like id have more respect for them if they paid out of there own pocket. sorry to anyone who reads this i just needed to vent a little with everything thats happened this weekend with the anti vaxxers ect in london and the constant bragging/showing off online im pretty fed up. anyone have a amazing evening and a good week theres plenty more hopefully amazing days ahead for us all.
Thank you for the important job you do!! 💕
I massively agree with you, the fact the place they’re staying is already fully booked for months ahead tells me it doesn’t need advertising. Same with influencers that get huge PR packages from big brands, like Brogan kept getting Cath Kidston and Pixi stuff. These brands DO NOT need advertising, they’re already huge well known brands. I’ve NEVER bought anything based off an influencer advertising it. I don’t get the appeal. If anything it puts me off buying, seeing the same influencers over and over getting tit loads of free stuff for posting a 10 second story on Insta.

• Heart
Thank you for the important job you do!! 💕
I massively agree with you, the fact the place they’re staying is already fully booked for months ahead tells me it doesn’t need advertising. Same with influencers that get huge PR packages from big brands, like Brogan kept getting Cath Kidston and Pixi stuff. These brands DO NOT need advertising, they’re already huge well known brands. I’ve NEVER bought anything based off an influencer advertising it. I don’t get the appeal. If anything it puts me off buying, seeing the same influencers over and over getting tit loads of free stuff for posting a 10 second story on Insta.
thank you im glad im not the only one feeling this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What has she even done to warrant a nap? Getting dressed? She didn’t even drive there. Her lifestyle is hideous!
Drink!! So she had the cider and then has fallen asleep!
these companies who are gifting pricks like brogan holiday need to be hung out dry! Plenty of families who because the prices have gone up can’t go away at all, NHS workers who are on their knees, teachers who have kept a float. Families who have just about survived the pandemic after missing loved ones… the list of more deserving people than brogan is long. She should if she was savvy and wanted to get to that 100k on YouTube quicker done this as a give away instead!
she honestly needs to tread carefully because I think, this time next year the only place she’ll be festering is honeyj’s house when Ben has dumped her, kept the house and she has 0 job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hopefully these places won’t be inviting her back next year once they’ve seen her ‘content’. Why would I book using her code when she hasn’t shown a single thing that’s there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
God Benji looks like a foot. These two in their caravan!😂😂😂

Ah man that has given me the giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drink!! So she had the cider and then has fallen asleep!
these companies who are gifting pricks like brogan holiday need to be hung out dry! Plenty of families who because the prices have gone up can’t go away at all, NHS workers who are on their knees, teachers who have kept a float. Families who have just about survived the pandemic after missing loved ones… the list of more deserving people than brogan is long. She should if she was savvy and wanted to get to that 100k on YouTube quicker done this as a give away instead!
she honestly needs to tread carefully because I think, this time next year the only place she’ll be festering is honeyj’s house when Ben has dumped her, kept the house and she has 0 job.
Genuinely believe if she’d carried on her weekly vlogs (or changed them to two-weekly vlogs) but thrown in some more interesting content in between she’d be gaining more subscribers. I read a post on this thread earlier about the weekly clogs being the backbone of her channel and it’s so true.

Reactions: 11
So annoyed, our Disney trip was cancelled for this summer but by the time it was cancelled there was nothing available unless I wanted to spend a fortune on a three night stay. We are stuck to school holidays, unlike Brogan so that's it for this year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if we’d even get a response from these companies if we were to send them a message about how insulting and insensitive it is gifting influencers pr stays and holidays when we’re in a pandemic and there’s key workers, hard workers and families who could really do with a mini break or holiday…. 🤔

They both look awful. So unhealthy and just fake. Brogan and Ben, sort yourselves out before one of you has some serious trouble
Ben looks like he has 4 chins and no chin at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Some people do contact these companies but I’m unsure if they ever hear anything back.
What I wonder if anyone knows is, she’s been given a discount code by this holiday park. Can we request to see how many people have actually booked off the back of her? Like I know it’s “gifted” or do they expect she’s going to bring in x amount of trade?

Reactions: 8
Can we do a Brogey Bingo for the next vlog.

•Prosecco in the hot tub
•Video of her opening the door and sniffing the air
•time lapse of them eating
•Benji carrying the whole vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder if we’d even get a response from these companies if we were to send them a message about how insulting and insensitive it is gifting influencers pr stays and holidays when we’re in a pandemic and there’s key workers, hard workers and families who could really do with a mini break or holiday…. 🤔
I would like to think we would, but I doubt it. We are fortunate that we can afford holidays, and although we have both worked through the pandemic and we have lost people close to us I know that there are people out there much more deserving than us. Poor of Brogan to keep accepting these things.

Reactions: 8
Please can someone in the know explain to me how she gets brands to work with her? What has she got to offer brands? Im being totally serious because im so bloody confused!! haha

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.