Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
… I’m literally dumbfounded, WHAT THE HELL ?!?! There is evidence galore of her on rollercoasters, diving into the sea, para sailing, to name but a few, if she even has it it’s as severe as what she makes out, she’d avoid all of these things like has been stated before, always has to make everything about her !!
It's because Zoella has emetophobia so she has to as well thinking it gives her a status. It fuxkin doesn't love. I long to be cured but I'm.yet to find anything. She can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh @Emxxx I know it’s hard but try to ignore her, she truly is pathetic , making out she has a condition to get attention, so disingenuous ! just spits in the face of the lived experience of others who have the condition

Reactions: 7
Oh @Emxxx I know it’s hard but try to ignore her, she truly is pathetic , making out she has a condition to get attention, so disingenuous ! just spits in the face of the lived experience of others who have the condition
It’s brogan she lives in her own bubble where no one else matters

airwrap serving her well I see

Thought her job involved her ‘looking good at all times in front of the camera’

If this is good… then🤷🏽‍♀️
Not just in front of a camera but in front of a client. Imagine showing up wearing a mumu dress and hair like you have been dragged through the bushes in front of a work client.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe CT sent her makeup a mistake surely? My favourite make up brand,she’s not their usual type to send PR too very strange

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There must be 20 bags waiting to be unpacked but she hadn’t even unpacked a case from a beach day in the packing vlog so I imagine she will leave it for a week at least 😂
That was so disgusting! I’ll sometimes not unpack if it is out of season clothing and I had access to a washing machine so everything is clean (using the case as out of season storage) but to go to a beach hut without facilities and not empty your case? Ick.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh right yes agree, if you know the area it is incredibly easy to find out where she lives because their initial pic from when they bought the house on one of their pages was them stood in front of the house, so they have made it very easy for someone to find. Think that’s why she used to mention their cctv so much.

View attachment 687981
How she has ballooned in size since then. Jesus

Charlotte Tilbury have sent BROGAN MAKE UP?!!!! 😳 their PR person must’ve been having a bad day to decide to send products to bloody Brogan! She’s not their usual type of influencer they send products too at all…. 🤨
Definetely reeks of her manager doing the heavy lifting.

Reactions: 8
Charlotte Tilbury have sent BROGAN MAKE UP?!!!! 😳 their PR person must’ve been having a bad day to decide to send products to bloody Brogan! She’s not their usual type of influencer they send products too at all…. 🤨
Their PR list is so easy to get on to … a few years ago it was a bit of a joke in our office as we represented some beauty brands too … they were sending out packages to anyone who asked , even bloggers with like 500 followers !! I imagine brogan just emailed a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has emetophobia but her and Ben drink a fair amount….mmmkayy.
Feel like someone should find pics of Brog ‘I have emetophobia this film is a disappointment’ to Brog -insert manic face on rollercoaster-shoving food and alcohol in her gob-
She’s a joke (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed her biggest fan who used to post really long detailed comments hasn't posted on her videos in ages? Think she upset her with their language on the nodcast and she posted a bad review and hasn't been commenting since. A loyal watcher who loved Brogan. I hope she's seen her for who she is and will put her valuable time into someone else :)
I remember she got upset about being mentioned on here, so she said wasn’t going to comment, but just PM her instead. She’s still a loyal fan though, just checked her Insta story highlights and she bought some wild deodorant using brogan’s discount code.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m scared of spiders but I’d never call it arachnophobia as they don’t cause me major distress. There’s a difference between being fearful of something and an actual phobia 🙄
DE0C5B5B-5F2F-4A1B-8151-92F99582EC45.jpeg
5B6B1E3E-2911-486C-AF3C-ECD881BC36DE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m scared of spiders but I’d never call it arachnophobia as they don’t cause me major distress. There’s a difference between being fearful of something and an actual phobia 🙄View attachment 689006View attachment 689007
Like does anyone actually enjoy being sick or watching people be sick?? Definitely not!

I remember when I was 12 I has a horrific stomach bug and I was so scared of being sick and wouldn't eat for days after as I didn't want to be sick again.... I would no way say I have phobia I just don't like being sick... much like I don't like having a chest infection or the runs 😅

Also another thing surely when she starting feeling car sick on the Wales trip she would have ended up with crippling anxiety and not got back in the car and wouldn't have continued the journey and she certainly wouldn't have proceeded to stuff her face knowing she had to get back in the car!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She got word of the day toilet roll and its the only word that she can spell or say. EVERYTHING is niche according to her
I was just thinking that she’s such a dummy and doesn’t know how to use that word in the right context.

• Heart
I was just thinking that she’s such a dummy and doesn’t know how to use that word in the right context.
Are we surprised though, she can't even say basic words properly, or speak in proper sentences

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.