Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s the one pushing all the food and alcohol and Benji is just doing as she says? In home vlogs he’s said so many times he likes home cooked food but she will do anything she can for them to eat a takeaway. I’m not surprised he’s looking rough when hes been away with work or on trips back to back, they’ve got to be taking their toll. It’s not giving him the chance to cook.

Reactions: 10
Has emetophobia but her and Ben drink a fair amount….mmmkayy.
Feel like someone should find pics of Brog ‘I have emetophobia this film is a disappointment’ to Brog -insert manic face on rollercoaster-shoving food and alcohol in her gob-
She’s a joke (n)
FC863261-BFFE-45BD-A209-75895802EF06.png
2671E205-0A1A-4C06-A294-FA260E60CB69.png
80001580-E6CA-4475-9382-132A884F483F.png

worth noting that on all these rides they queued for front row...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well she pulls the strings with his insta and buys her subs, so more than likely ! 😂
She’s got to be controlling his insta, the list of people he follows is too polished and are more to her taste like Gary C and Adam.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 689254Has she made him a YouTube account too to get her likes up?
What the actual duck? This would be the type of comment my fella would be saying to me behind closed doors when I'm having a wobble, not putting on socials to the whole world. Jesus I could not live my life like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck? This would be the type of comment my fella would be saying to me behind closed doors when I'm having a wobble, not putting on socials to the whole world. Jesus I could not live my life like that.
This was on Gary C’s video which is even more weird. Have they even met in real life?

• Haha
  • Wow
Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.
Maybe it’s just me but my friends would never post something like that online, we DM/text/call and say WTF you attention seeking for now!? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Guess this is her way of blocking people who don’t agree or have no praise for her from replying 🤷🏼‍♀️ Such a waste of space
Yet another thing we can mention in our complaints to brands. Brogs come on now, stop being living in an echo chamber

His chin and neck seem to have morphed into one!
The ye olde 45degree chin. Tory genetics at its finest

This was on Gary C’s video which is even more weird. Have they even met in real life?
She clearly forgot to switch profiles when posting this. By the amount of typos and 10 years of ZERO improvement on her videography this is totally something she would do.

If I (im a guy) said that on another guy friends profile, my wife would basically think I’m gay. And I’m often assumed to be gay haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I go off and have a baby and basically miss an entire thread 😂
Observations-
Brogans sun burn on her face looks extremely painful to touch, her skin is so tight looking it looks like it's going to burst open, ffs brogan WEAR PROPER SPF AND STAY OUT THE SUN

How many staycations is she going on? How many has she ACTUALLY paid for herself.

The unflattering, obviously too small, choices of dresses continues.

Someone for the love of God intervine with her hair, it looks atrocious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Observations-
Brogans sun burn on her face looks extremely painful to touch, her skin is so tight looking it looks like it's going to burst open, ffs brogan WEAR PROPER SPF AND STAY OUT THE SUN

How many staycations is she going on? How many has she ACTUALLY paid for herself.

Congratulations 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Observations-

Congratulations 👶🏻 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.