Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she believes everyone is jealous of her & her lifestyle. Someone should tell her smugness & bragging isn’t a nice trait to have. For the record I have a Dyson air wrap which was a graduation gift so am not remotely jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
im not surprised if shes hungover the amount of booze she shoves down her mouth no wonder her skin is like that its vitamin c she needs not a bottle of plonk every night

Reactions: 10
Honestly I think her hair looks nicer like that than when she wears it natural. If having the air wrap makes her style her hair every wash and feel and look more put together then that’s a good thing. It’s so flat on the top though she needs to put her hands in and shake her roots or something

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 677194

Why does she do this constantly with her tongue.
It’s a real ‘look at me peasants’ smug look. Not attractive to begin with but this makes her look worse.

I want to buy an AirWrap however it’ll be at Christmas as a present to myself (if the funds are there), not a random splash the cash thing like she does! Can’t wait til he’s left her and she has to support herself.

Reactions: 19
I’m not trying to be a witch, but her hair still looks tit. It’s all greasy/frizzy at the roots
I just don’t think she knows to lift her hair at the roots to give it some volume. Like she just does the lengths I’ve noticed even when she’s reading her curls she just forgets the roots. Get a damn round brush brogan.

Reactions: 11
watch her use it for a couple of weeks then it will be shelved with all her other tat and a complete waste of money for a moment of fake happiness.

Reactions: 24
I don’t really have a problem if she chooses to buy something like that (though I think it is excessive and agree it will be shelved very quickly!). My issue is that she thinks her viewers want to see/know about it-shows how out of tune she is with viewers who clearly aren’t about to go and spend that amount of money when there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

Reactions: 17
OMG, she’s quite happy with herself isn’t she. So smug, thinks she’s hot tit. Meanwhile, look at all that tat behind her. (Is that the correct term? I’m feeling quite British this morning. In the US, we’d just call it clutter or crap.) That story makes me want to go purge and declutter.

Reactions: 32
She really gets a dopamine boost (the pleasure/feel good hormone) from buying expensive top of the range things doesn’t she? 🙄 her spending habits are so unhealthy.

Reactions: 22
Wasn’t the Dyson hair wrap and dryer like half the reason she justifies the most expensive gym membership? Does this mean she’s cancelled that

• Wow
Reactions: 21
watch her use it for a couple of weeks then it will be shelved with all her other tat and a complete waste of money for a moment of fake happiness.
it won't be shelved though it will be placed on top of me :cry:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her face with that Dyson air wrap is so smug! She has a face you want to punch 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.