Brogan Tate #66 shovels food in her gob, ben’s along for the ride if he likes it or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest , her channel went really down hill when she stopped doing the weekly vlogs .. as much as she likes to think she’s a travel blogger , those weekly vlogs were the backbone of her channel … they were on a schedule (which YouTube really likes) and had a loyal following ..

now people don’t know what days she going to upload and her DITL vlogs are just really boring ! Maybe if she stuck to a schedule and said one DITL vlog per week on a Monday at 6pm then that might be better but by stopping those vlogs (in the middle of a pandemic where she couldn’t even travel and try to make it as more of a travel blogger) she really shot herself in the foot

As much as I don’t like her , I really used to enjoy the weekly vlogs and was a bit put out when they ended , I can’t imagine how people who actually liked her felt about it … especially as she ended them in March 2020 when we all needed something to watch more than ever !!

since she ended those , her channel has really lost its way and lost its purpose … if it ain’t broke don’t fix it (unless you’re going to improve it which she hasn’t)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I used to like brogan, really enjoyed her weekly vlogs. Now I don’t think she’s enjoying it anymore and only doing it because she has to

Reactions: 16
I was about to type something very similar! She’d love a day that was focused on herself. Wonder if MyBoyfriendBenji will wear his headphones on the big day 😂
I imagine MeJulie is the type who’d wear white to the wedding !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was about to type something very similar! She’d love a day that was focused on herself. Wonder if MyBoyfriendBenji will wear his headphones on the big day 😂

imagine it :
Vicar : do you take brogan tate mooney to be your awful wedded wifey
Ben : 🤙s'laters
Brogan : Benjiiiiiii can we eat our mcdonalds now weve spent a fortune on you tubes money for this so 3 guests can have a mcdonalds buffet & pepsi max im starving woooowwwwww look benjiiiii its mickey mouse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s bought the Dyson air wrap for her fick hair! Someone add it to the spending tally

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Another big purchase for the tally.. she’s just bought a dyson air wrap!!
Thought she had thick naturally curly hair anyway? 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Vicar : If anyone knows of any reason why these 2 may not be married speak now

*Binky barges through the door*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another big purchase for the tally.. she’s just bought a dyson air wrap!!
Thought she had thick naturally curly hair anyway? 😜
Spends £450 for the 5 times a month (tops) she puts any effort into her hair. There are so many cheaper dupes that would have made more sense to buy but no she’s got have the top of the line 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So in her pointless supermarket shop with me where she bought literally nothing because she kept saying ‘I don’t need it’ was basically because she couldn’t afford to because she’d ✨invested✨ in an air wrap?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs ya not investment banker just say u bought it cos u wanted one! Not everything has to be a investment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I would honestly be investing my money sensibly if I was her. The YouTube train is going to leave the station sometimes very soon for Brogan and it will all come to an end.

What is the point in her buying an air wrap or whatever it’s called when she literally walks around with her hair stuck on top of her head in a scrunchie every day. She never makes an effort with her appearance anymore so I really don’t see the point.

she just likes to brat about all the expensive things she buys. I know she gets a decent amount of money for doing duck all but I do believe there will be things on credit cards, very account etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s bought the Dyson air wrap for her fick hair! Someone add it to the spending tally
I’m soooo eager for the video. Said no one ever. I swear down if she’s been sponsored by dyson I’ll be furious

View attachment 677194

Why does she do this constantly with her tongue.
Getting the mayonnaise of her top lip becomes a habit

Spends £450 for the 5 times a month (tops) she puts any effort into her hair. There are so many cheaper dupes that would have made more sense to buy but no she’s got have the top of the line 🙄
duck me is that how expensive it is?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.