Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for @Meg1912 to super impose brogan on a pole like 😎
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Ahahahah Disney Vlogger Big Brother would be amazing :ROFLMAO: They'd all be fighting to get into the Diary Room so they could vlog about all the drama!!
AD459CFB-F79E-4E64-B8D7-B0A798BEF046.jpeg

Diary room chair.... 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile Brogan’s at home shoving Oreos into her mouth whole and getting crumbs in her bed and Sebby’s matted mane

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Waiting for @Meg1912 to super impose brogan on a pole like [emoji41]
[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
Such grace! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just watched the June favourites vlog - her brother bought her a potato masher for her birthday?! Bahahahaha how tragic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
can just see her list now things to do when your 25

- get tennis towels
- board games
- masher :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I just watched the June favourites vlog - her brother bought her a potato masher for her birthday?! Bahahahaha how tragic :ROFLMAO:
I think I'd mash my sister to death if she got me a masher for my birthday. What was the logic?

Brogie you're looking more and more like a potato so have this...masher... ? 😂

Reactions: 2
I think it’s time to mock up a movie poster Meg [emoji23]
Coming out this Halloween.
If I made £1 every time I made a Brogie edit, I'd be hella rich!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So what she’s gonna ‘share’ with us next week is that her next borefest vlog is sponsored by Desenio 😴 bore off Bogey. Churning out the ADs/begs hun.

Reactions: 2
She's probably bought a bunch of stuff for the house they don't have yet 🙄

I am half looking forward to the Disneyland vlogs though because I'm going in September. It helps you get excited if you can get through all of the weird little awwwwss that she does.

Reactions: 1
Coming out this Halloween.
If I made £1 every time I made a Brogie edit, I'd be hella rich!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Hahahaha! We’re the next danny boyle & tarrantino Meg!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.