Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gather it was a new member? Someone trying to tit stir no doubt
I don't think it was a new member as the username was familiar, but still annoying nonetheless. [emoji849]
Brogie took herself to Adam's house fully prepared for a wild night! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think it was a new member as the username was familiar, but still annoying nonetheless. [emoji849]
Brogie took herself to Adam's house fully prepared for a wild night! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Hahahah I can just picture them munching on the party rings when they look at that book 😂😂🥳🥳

Reactions: 2
A ‘launch’ party with two friends 🤔

Also hi, new poster 👋🏼 though have been a reader of GG and Tattle for ages

Reactions: 7
Launching a new clothing range with a children’s party on a Tuesday night with 2 friends GREAT advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t Charlotte Ruff friends with Adam before Bogie?
Yes, there was that awful vlog from DLP where they were both screaming like banshees at a parade. Charlotte is one of my favourite vloggers but in Adam's company she morphed into totally unwatchable. Whereas Brogie was completely unwatchable before meeting Adam ...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.