Brogan Tate #6 Buying Disney trash with charity cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I'd hear "oh yes" and "toilet brush" in the same sentence! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m glad you feel like this is a safe space to come out and share that with us, I hope you feel better for offloading

(PS; how exciting about your first flat!!! good luck with the move!!!)
Haha thank you. Sometimes you've just gotta face the music! 😂

That said, I'm due to move in August so a hell of a lot closer to actually moving than Brogan. Why is she buying a toilet brush at all? 😂

Reactions: 3
Haha thank you. Sometimes you've just gotta face the music! 😂

That said, I'm due to move in August so a hell of a lot closer to actually moving than Brogan. Why is she buying a toilet brush at all? 😂
She’s told us about her smelly wind so maybe she has other smelly things that require an expensive bog brush as the cheap ones don’t cut it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s told us about her smelly wind so maybe she has other smelly things that require an expensive bog brush as the cheap ones don’t cut it
When did she say she had smelly wind??
I used to really like her but now I just think she's an old, spoilt bore!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here (hi!) but her TK Maxx video reminded me of what I found in there last week which I’ve been meaning to share with you guys - as you know it’s a *cruise exclusive* :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like she was really actively really trying to find tit to spend money on, it’s obviously impossible for her to just walk out without buying anything! She’s absolutely delusional about her spending it’s crazy
She’s doing her tax return (incase you didn’t know) and maybe she’s realised she can claim back a hell of a lot more next year if she buys things and uses them for videos, as she’ll be able to take them off her tax bill.
So in a way she HAS to spend to save spending it on her tax next year

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here (hi!) but her TK Maxx video reminded me of what I found in there last week which I’ve been meaning to share with you guys - as you know it’s a *cruise exclusive* :LOL:
OMG NO WAY HAHAHAHA

Reactions: 5
She paid £165 for that?! (I assume it was full price on the cruise)

Not sure whether this has been mentioned but SHE BOUGHT ANOTHER bleeping BRUSH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Plot twist: she uses the toilet brush for her hair, the hairbrushes are for the toilet, needs alot of them for getting rid of whatever mess Comes out of them two losers

P. S. Thank you for the matrix edits @Meg1912 , they're brilliant xD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god....not the really exclusive baby changing bag @Meg1912 will appreciate this!!...hope it was dead cheap!!Brogan will never use it again!!!

Wetting myself🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When did she say she had smelly wind??
I used to really like her but now I just think she's an old, spoilt bore!
In a weekly vlog last year around the time she was doing slimming world and seeing the doctor about her potential IBS

I feel like Brogan's whole life is all about keeping up with other people. Her brother and lots of other YouTuber's buying property has clearly gotten to her. I truly believe if she was in a financial position to buy a house alone, they would have split up a long time ago.

Reactions: 5
Hahahha and usually the designer stock in Tk Maxx is the stuff that’s not selling or end of line stock etc 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I feel like Brogan's whole life is all about keeping up with other people. Her brother and lots of other YouTuber's buying property has clearly gotten to her. I truly believe if she was in a financial position to buy a house alone, they would have split up a long time ago.
I also think she is obsessed with making sure she is taking “the next step” in life, and this is just another thing she thinks will make her happier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.