Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it time for a new thread already 🤣 she barely does anything and we fly through!

Reactions: 14
What, she is starting tretinol? Lol first she doesn’t have the dedication, you need to use it religiously for 3 mnts to see results, second you HAVE to use SPF and moisturizer because it leaves you dry. Oh the tears and “this just doesn’t work for me” coming in couple of weeks.
Sorry! It was Blinky that has started! Brogan needs use it, verrrrry spring slowly though.. and wear SpF obvs

Reactions: 8
Jesus she drives me mad with this curly hair bullshit.
‘Some days we have good days with the curls some days we don't’

yeah because you STRAIGHTEN IT and use MULTIPLE different products on it all the bloody time! If you want to have curly hair then look after it, buy some proper products and stick to them and give your hair a chance to settle! duck me im not in the mood for her today.

Reactions: 20
you guys are hilarious , I know it’s time to make a new thread .. I’ll have to do it when my husband gets home as my son is being a ... well , a little tit today to put it lightly 🤣

Hang tight all , a Disneys recap is coming tonight !!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe she means she’s off out tonight?

Will she actually be going out out or having another wild Friday night in Tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she wear her hair curly if it means she has to clip those two front pieces flat to her head? It looks like she’s had a hat on for hours and has taken it off where it’s all flat on top

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you didn’t know her age, it’s so easy to assume she’s like 10+ years older. The way she dresses and this hairstyle just do nothing for her.
85E8BF1F-234F-4FE4-9487-92A009068000.png
AFBD0865-E2E8-404C-892A-363837DD289A.png

Reactions: 8
Tbh jumpsuits could look nice on her if she gets the right style and fit! The only problem is with jumpsuits is that they’re generally tight around the stomach area (especially with certain fabrics) which is a part of Brogan’s body she’s not really comfortable with showing off due to her weight gain in that area so tight clothing won’t look flattering on her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.