Brogan Tate #58 years old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has no idea, she could have ironed the dresses etc before she tried them on or put them on a rail. It looked she had found a bag or rags. The short dresses don’t suit her at all and the jumpsuits looked so uncomfortable, maybe that’s why she was doing all the wiggling and dragging the crotch material!! No they aren'
pretty or cute on you an you definitely shouldnt put a little belt on 😰

Reactions: 19
This is insane. The sheer number of dresses!!! I have lost count!! Please tell me you don’t have 50 dresses in your closet? I probably have 8-10 in my regular rotation, and another 8-10 that are bridesmaid dresses/black tie event/ formal and not daily, and 3 summer maternity dresses (I had a baby last august).
This sheer number of dresses is wild
I have about 8 ranging from casual to formal. And I live in a tropical country! Granted I’m not a dresses girl but seriously I think you end up with this many clothes when you just either really don’t know your style, or feel happy in how your shape looks and you’re continuously on a buying cycle to find something you feel good in. It’s terribly wasteful. She would really benefit from browsing a site like The Concept Wardrobe which I found cured shopping for me, tells you exactly the clothes for your shape/colouring, it’s low key life changing.

Reactions: 8
Guuuuuys come on! The *only* reason she gives them to Benji's mum for 'first dibs' is because she works at a Charity Shop and it makes them her responsibility to drop them off if she gives them to her first!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Guuuuuys come on! The *only* reason she gives them to Benji's mum for 'first dibs' is because she works at a Charity Shop and it makes them her responsibility to drop them off if she gives them to her first!
omg does she really? Hahaha that’s so funny, Brogan is smarter than we realised 😂 don’t work harder, work smarter!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't even want to begin telling you all how many dresses I own 🙈 Like the other poster said (I forget who now!) they're pretty much all I wear, but I must have over 10 Lindybop dresses alone haha.

I actually didn't mind some of the jumpsuits on her, I think if she lost weight (it really does seem to carry around her gut) she'd look cute in that darker one. The dresses are just not suiting her style though. The jean shorts would be okay if she wore a nice little fitted t shirt OVER them (to cover her belly a bit) - not a faffy grey vest thing or god help me a jumper TUCKED IN. When did this become a trend with so many larger people I see these days? (note, I am larger too!) -tucking JUMPERS into shorts seems weird anyway, but when your gut is something you do not want to be featuring why do itttt

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who has two whole boxes of summer clothes when you live in the UK? Some of those dresses she even said she couldn’t remember buying them THIS WINTER.

If you don’t know what you have, you have too much stuff.

Reactions: 13
Brogan Tate #59 jumpsuits cutting up her minge
lmao I do not need to see the word minge as regularly as I would if it became a thread title so I’m veto-ing this suggestion for my mental wellbeing hahaha

Also watching the new video right now and I feel like if she’d done her hair and didn’t have yesterday’s makeup halfway down her face she may have felt differently about some of the outfits. She just looks a state?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just doesn't put any effort in. To make a dress look nice you have to accessorise it well (including a proper bra for it.) I think half those outfits would probably turn out nicely if she'd accessorised with the right bolero to hide chubby arms, a belt to accentuate the waist, or darker tights, or nice high heels etc,

Reactions: 8
I think my absolute favourite moment of the recent videos was in the TKMaxx one when Brogan completely ignored the very prominent sign requesting people not to touch things they weren’t going to buy and touching something she has no intention of buying RIGHT UNDER THE SIGN

6ED7B52D-EDF1-4025-8356-E3FA19084917.png

She just HAS to pick up the tube that’s fallen over to tidy up the shop for some reason 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She just doesn't put any effort in. To make a dress look nice you have to accessorise it well (including a proper bra for it.) I think half those outfits would probably turn out nicely if she'd accessorised with the right bolero to hide chubby arms, a belt to accentuate the waist, or darker tights, or nice high heels etc,
This is very true, when I get online shopping I don’t try anything on until I’ve got a little bit ready. Stuff always looks a bit tit when you’re mentally feeling a bit tit on how you look if your hair or skin is a mess.

Reactions: 15
Anyone think Brogan wrote this herself and was maybe referring to Bonnie?? 🤔
Did that person just imply brogie doesn't get caught up in the spending?? Like every post is something new she's bought, and the monthly spending tally is insane.
Are her fans really that oblivious and taken by brogie??

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'll say it again as I posted it a few pages back but:

Brogan Tate#59 oh duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry for the double post but Myboyfriendbenjiblesshisheart looking down on Brogie deserves a post on its own 😂😂
Capture d’écran 2021-05-14 à 12.30.00.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.