Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn't. But I think we are all basically saying the same thing. She needs to help herself and own up to being responsible for where she is at. You can still have mental health issues but own that decisions you make aren't helping them. I don't think it's a black and white situation.

she thinks shes perfect she isnt having every gadget and disney tat item under the sun isnt making her happy either and also being in denial, she wants to be praised and her minions saying shes perfect she has a meltdown over deleting spam emails a day shes needs to be treated like an adult she reminds me of they adult babies who dresses in nappies and wants a dummy if they dont get there own way

sorry but its her mothers fault fraser and their dad seems to be mature out the family its obvious brogan is covering up a mental breakdown, has had one or on the verge of having one she has two different sides maybe shes bi-polar.

You know, I've been having a little think about our Brogey. I think her issues in accepting criticism/the obsessive comment filtering is rooted in her low intelligence. I am NOT trying to say anyone who doesn't pursue further/higher education isn't intelligent, but in Brogan's case I think this is where a lot of her issues lie. She didn't go to uni and from what I remember, didn't thrive in college (no doubt because of her rotten attitude, falling out with tutors and so on). It strikes me that the reason her engagement is so poor may be because she simply doesn't have the skills to justify her own actions and behaviour when she is critiqued by her audience. She's just... not a very intelligent person. I imagine she's quite sensitive about that.
I think this would explain acting posh and acting as severely organised as she possibly can, very sad little life

Does she know you can flip videos? You'd think she'd know you can flip videos....being a vlogger and all.

Reactions: 1
She needs to stop with the motivational quotes, one every once in a while fine but zzzzzz

Can’t even talk about them they’re that boring

Reactions: 3
There's something I'm genuinely struggling to get my head around though, someone please explain.

This girl seems to have a very genuine group of subscribers that actually really support her? Her actions, her personality, her content... why?

If she had lacklustre content but an amazing personality, I'd get it.
If she had a stinking personality, but her content was out-of-this-world amazing, I'd get it.

But her attitude and personality are rotten, and her 'content' consists of her sitting in a towel once a week chatting to the camera about picking up post from her mum. Mixed in with the odd AD for a product she never uses and some half-arsed holiday vlogs.

WHERE. IS. THE. APPEAL?

Reactions: 13
There's something I'm genuinely struggling to get my head around though, someone please explain.

This girl seems to have a very genuine group of subscribers that actually really support her? Her actions, her personality, her content... why?

If she had lacklustre content but an amazing personality, I'd get it.
If she had a stinking personality, but her content was out-of-this-world amazing, I'd get it.

But her attitude and personality are rotten, and her 'content' consists of her sitting in a towel once a week chatting to the camera about picking up post from her mum. Mixed in with the odd AD for a product she never uses and some half-arsed holiday vlogs.

WHERE. IS. THE. APPEAL?
I am a month older than Brogie Tat, and there was a time, many many moons ago, when we were both in college that I found her somewhat "relatable". 17 year old me liked the Primark hauls, the tags, the "What's in my bags". But since then I've been to university, moved house, got married, and become a mother. All of those differences in our lives shouldn't have caused such disparity between us. There are lots of mid-twenties vloggers whose lives have taken a different path to mine, yet their content still remains age appropriate and interesting.

Brogie Tat's life and content is S T A G N A N T .

Reactions: 11
omg I had to pause the vlog after she started singing Beyoncé in her bleeping towel 😂😂 wtf

I’m getting so sick of the “to do” list. Picking up a parcel is not work related nor is charging devices or tidying a shelf.

My god that Hugh jackman show looks like the weirdest thing ever 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s soooo pretentious. Who says “Love Island isn’t something I want to consume right now”... seriously?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no sympathy for her either. She's the only person who can change her life for the better and she actively chooses not to. So if her mental health is at an all time low, she's only got herself to blame because she's done nothing to help herself. There are a lot of people out there who suffer with severe mental health issues but have to continue working and functioning as a human being because they don't have a choice. Shes moulded a life for herself which is extremely easy, nothing to hold her accountable and only associates with yes-men.. No wonder she's a mess

So I’ve still got a bit of the weekly bore but omg she was talking about packing for London and was like my teddy doesn’t fit so he’ll have to go in Benji’s back and then whispered I don’t want to squish him........ is isn’t real?! Honestly I can’t even

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂 the singing in a towel i cant my sides hurt! i thought she had sex in the shower the way she was bopping about 😂😂😂😂

been watching gemma miles ibiza vlogs there so funny and she isnt getting paid for it brogan thats how you film a holiday gemma is so funny on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s soooo pretentious. Who says “Love Island isn’t something I want to consume right now”... seriously?! 😂
She used to watch love island a couple of years ago so I don't know why she thinks she's above it all of a sudden. Stuck up cow.

Reactions: 6
19 seconds in and we are already on the 'reasons why I haven't exercised again' portion. If you don't want to go you will always find excuses. You literally have nothing but time and you don't make it a priority. That's on you.

Reactions: 8
And what a surprise she didn’t address the race for life saga at all!

She used to watch love island a couple of years ago so I don't know why she thinks she's above it all of a sudden. Stuck up cow.
I think it's cause as much as she denies it, she's in a terrible place with her body image and can't bare to make it worse by watching love island

Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂 the singing in a towel i cant my sides hurt! i thought she had sex in the shower the way she was bopping about 😂😂😂😂

been watching gemma miles ibiza vlogs there so funny and she isnt getting paid for it brogan thats how you film a holiday gemma is so funny on holiday

Absolutely love Gemma!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.