Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even have a job right now and I’m 10 times busier than Brogan is.

Writing what bin day it is tragic.com

Reactions: 30
The job description for Jimmy’s makes my skin crawl, they’d definitely be getting their money’s worth out of whoever they hire.

I see they learned from Brogan though, and made a degree a requirement!

Reactions: 21
The job description for Jimmy’s makes my skin crawl, they’d definitely be getting their money’s worth out of whoever they hire.

I see they learned from Brogan though, and made a degree a requirement!
I know talk about cheese balls

Reactions: 8
We’re gonna be treated to 4-6 videos this month...lol apparently.View attachment 376667
Just at this bit in the video... she said, Janree instead of January and did she really need to remind herself to edit a vlog?

Edit: did she really have to show us a Pilot pen and act as if they’re a small brand that no one knows of?! Also the eraser pen is not that great Brogan. You can’t use it on any official documents or forms as it rubs off...

Reactions: 13
imagine being an adult and being able to name your favourite sticker brands fuck meeeee

oh my god this video gets worst

my favourite pens, jesus, what the fuck am i watching

'this pen has a rubber on the end, I've never had one of these before'

also what a burn

Last edited:
Reactions: 57
What the holy hell is that diary video?! If I wrote every detail of my day in a diary including bin day I would need 365 pages for a week never mind a year - that’s how busy real people are with real jobs!
And the stickers - oh my Christ I’ve just sent my 8 year old niece some stickers and a diary in the post for her to make a lockdown diary... just when I think Bee can’t get anymore tragic she does

Reactions: 23
Noone has mentioned her plans to workout 3x a week? I wonder if she did, doesn’t look likely if she spent today in bed.

Reactions: 14
I’m 10 minutes in and had to pause to catch up on here. WTF am I watching
F**king bins, who needs to put down in a planner to put the f**king bins out.

I apologise for my use of language but this vlog has got me!

Right on I go with the remaining 10minutes & 11 seconds..... will it get any worse??? I will report back...

**UPDATE** she’s colour coordinating her bin stickers depending what is being collected, Jesus f**king Christ.

Did she consider bin’s under her personal life stuff?????

Reactions: 32
what in good god is this video.
I mean I am currently experiencing covid symptoms and needed something to laugh at. Brogs babes you've done me in!
Zebra pens are her fave, fucking fitness sickers, dots for your wall calendar
WHY IS HER FACE IN THE CORNER
'bin chats with brog' I really hope that she has a whole segment on a podcast episode on BIN DAYS!

also who is she trying to convince with all these personal things!
how ever her handwriting surprised me!

KILL ME NOW

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can someone please come up with some shorty thread title about bins I can’t think right now I’m to overwhelmed with this vlog

Reactions: 12
I wonder if her decision to swap to a weekly diary was purely because it’s easier to make a week look filled out with bits and bobs and she can pretend she’s sew sew busy. Would be harder to do with a daily diary where she only has “take bins out” written in

Reactions: 16
She also planned in her laundry and bedding change We all do that on autopilot in between 100 daily tasks!?

I noticed there was no mention of taking any time to help work on the kitchen.

Reactions: 26
Tips for brogie - (she’s asked for them but doesn’t read here so probs won’t see)

- Get a real job
- Stop with the stickers, you are not 15!
- Be kind

Reactions: 24
Was her Mum really controlling in her childhood? Sometimes I feel like she’s doing all these things in adulthood that she wasn’t allowed to as a child - sticker collections, childish disney tat, constant takeaways instead of cooking, instagram for her stuffed toy, train around the christmas tree, spending so frivolously.

I just get such a vibe that she had mega controlling parents who never let her have choice or independence which is why she finds adulthood so overwhelming, and why she seems to have very childlike habits/behaviours?

I remember going to uni and eating way too many takeaways and microwave meals and getting lazy with cooking just because no-one could tell me otherwise. Ordering things online bc no-one was watching my money/packages that were delivered anymore, although I grew out of it very quickly when I realised my health was shit and my bank balance was £0 lol

Reactions: 23
Noone has mentioned her plans to workout 3x a week? I wonder if she did, doesn’t look likely if she spent today in bed.
I love how she quickly added that she wasn't going to schedule her workouts at any particular time.

"Things change when it comes to my exercise".

We know, Brogey, we know.

Reactions: 32
Earlier whilst I was on my walk to the beach (I don’t think I’ve mentioned it but I live near to both the beach & Brogan) I listened to the reminder of the vlog and Brogan said something that I couldn’t believe no one had brought up...

but now for the life of me I can’t think what that was.

bloody baby brain.

I’ll be back if I remember - I’m trying really hard because I don’t want to listen to it again

EDIT - PODCAST NOT VLOG

EDIT 2 - okay I think I’ve remembered. She said that she’d unfriended someone who shared how much they weighed because it triggered her.

I might not even be this. It could be. I’m not sure. But she did say it.

so - why did it trigger our dear Brogre. Maybe because she’s not comfortable with her size.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.