Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point Brogan’s wish of a career as a mega popular influencer will never be fulfilled unless she starts addressing fundamental issues.

Said it before, but I’ll say it again now Binky is having a scroll here, many people on this thread were once fans.

In my opinion she’ll never regain people here as fans, or keep the ones she has, without talking about what happened with Becca, explaining why she is producing minimal subpar content, why she keeps overpromising and under delivering etc.

The amount of people she has upset is costing her. Her podcast has more negative reviews than positive before it even starts, she can’t have ‘likes’ showing on her youtube, this page comes up so high when you google her. No company in their right mind will be choosing to work with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if these two realise how much work goes into editing a podcast or if they’re just going to release vaguely pasted together clips of them chatting.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if these two realise how much work goes into editing a podcast or if they’re just going to release vaguely pasted together clips of them chatting.
They’ve spent ‘so much time working hard’ on it so shouldn’t be any excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Advice from someone that can’t keep a relationship with her family, can’t keep a friend, can’t hold down a job, can’t take criticism, runs to her mummy? Nahhhh... I’ll pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Advice from someone that can’t keep a relationship with her family, can’t keep a friend, can’t hold down a job, can’t take criticism, runs to her mummy? Nahhhh... I’ll pass.
This is it.

If I were still in my 20s, I’d rather take life advice from a 20-something car crash Lindsay Lohan than Bianca and Brogan ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine being in your 20s and taking advice from Brogan and Bianca hahahahah
That's what gets me! These 2 young women live in such a bubble that they believe their life experiences are what others should hear about. I'm 26 and the last thing I would ever want to hear is advice from people like them. They truly believe they are who people look up to and aspire to be. What must it be like to live in such a bubble...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Welllllll....there’s also the other half of the equation, a trampy little witch who gets SO riled up by a couple of reviews that she lashes out on her SM instantly. I bet she gives GREAT advice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Brogan Tate ##... 44 Fake reviews.
I got this in my head to the tune of "99 Red Balloons" :ROFLMAO:

44 fake reviews floating in the summer toohottowork sky
Panic bells, it's red alert, there's comments here from somewhere else
Binky B she springs to life, opens up one eager eye
Focusing it on the live as 44 fake reviews go by

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How are people giving reviews anonymously!? Can you review more than once or is it just one review per person?

I look forward to reading all the reviews once the first episode is out and everyone gets to hear what a tit show they’ve thrown together that they’re somehow proud of

Reactions: 6
Ignore the troll reviews but read our 5* ones instead. Absolute idiots! It’s lost all integrity when they’ve left their own reviews! Surely people who want to work with these “influencers” must think wtf when they leave their own review 😂

I haven’t left a review yet brogan but I’m sure I will be leaving a very nice one when I’ve listened to the 1st episode 🤣

They are bullies and will be panicking about the reviews that’s why they are having to get people they know to write fake ones.

Imagine being that disliked that this is happening? She has to hide the likes on her videos for gods sake. Add Binky into the mix and it’s even worse as she is a truly nasty person. Your Podcast will be tit without the reviews anyway Brogan.

*blinks* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just a reminder of the lovely person Binky is, sharing Becca's apology and for some reason talking like she has taken down some criminal kingpin.😂
So, #BeKind everyone, unless you're calling someone out for breaking Government rules which are in place to save lives (which Binky is apparently SO against)
"If you are horrid to someone for no reason, you'll get a negative response - almost every time" - from Bianca's post yesterday.
And THAT is why people are leaving you negative reviews.
20201230_072952.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wonder if you can buy reviews? brogan will be all on that in her monthly sub purchases

Reactions: 10
They’re claiming trolls and are upset about bad ratings before it aired. However, the only reason bad ratings were being made was because they decided to give it 5 star ratings before it aired. Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 44
Just a reminder of the lovely person Binky is, sharing Becca's apology and for some reason talking like she has taken down some criminal kingpin.😂
So, #BeKind everyone, unless you're calling someone out for breaking Government rules which are in place to save lives (which Binky is apparently SO against)
"If you are horrid to someone for no reason, you'll get a negative response - almost every time" - from Bianca's post yesterday.
And THAT is why people are leaving you negative reviews.
View attachment 364302
Hahahah I didn’t realise they made an account called “notatory” to post that 🤣 .. we know you’re not bianca but your bestie brogan loves Boris !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That message! They so clearly thought they were going to ruin Beccas life when really, it’s not done that has it? I would say it’s hurt Brogan more than Becca 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Don’t really condone what Becca did by the way but I condone how it was handled by Brogan and her little gang of mean girls even less)

Reactions: 23
They’re claiming trolls and are upset about bad ratings before it aired. However, the only reason bad ratings were being made was because they decided to give it 5 star ratings before it aired. Can’t have it both ways.
THIS!

They also set themselves up for this by launching the podcast, then waiting a WHOLE WEEK before posting their first episode.

At least if they had launched the first episode straight away, they would be receiving ‘genuine’ reviews that might be more in their favour.

Instead they are already fighting against the current, launching a podcast with an already low rating

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.