Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she mentions the in the planner each day only has the first letters of the day like M for Monday and she wasn’t sure how she will know which day it is 🙄🤣🤣
Was literally writing the same thing. Is she ******** or? 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's talking about planners as Beth had a story up a few days (?) ago about finishing one and the next time she starts one will be when she's back at work after the hols 'new year, new planner' - she's also got a selection on wheelie ikea unit (because she actually uses them for work, not to doodle 'Bee 💓 Benji/Bonnie/Butter/Binky/Bagels/Pepsi)

Not a Beth lover btw, but her taste in planners (and use) is far better content than BogRolls inability to decipher MTWTFSS

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello folks! Hope everyone has a grand Christmas! I've been a bit absent due to finding out my partner and I are expecting so been a tady busy telling family etc and having a small Christmas.
Catching up on the brogan drama and oh Holy Jesus for someone who is so boring she doesn't have post a lot that irritates me haha

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do they get paid for doing a podcast? I’m not sure how it all works? 🤔

Reactions: 2
That podcast is about girls in their 20s not 50s just want to check...
View attachment 361175
Oh my, she is getting uglier by the DAY!! 🤮

She’s spent her whole reel talking about her “very expensive” planner and has almost nothing positive to say about it at all 🙈 more money than sense honest to god!
Wish I didn’t have to see her gut hanging over the table in this story 🤢. Her jeans are that tight on her the pockets look like they’re about to burst.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my, I’ve just listened to the trailer! Brogan does not sound interested at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gutted that I can’t see her crappy stories any more, nosey to see the gut spilling over on the table

Is he still drunk from Christmas Day!?!?
I’d say he just wasn’t listening and thought she meant what weight not what age...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gutted that I can’t see her crappy stories any more, nosey to see the gut spilling over on the table

I’d say he just wasn’t listening and thought she meant what weight not what age...
Tattle has story viewer on the side 🤭🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.