Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spent last Christmas Day eating chicken nuggets and chips. Do we really think she gives one duck about how others are going to spend their day?

What tier is she in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My husband and I have decided not to see anyone at all over Christmas.
We went from knowing nobody who had Covid then in the past 2 weeks have had 7 close family members get it (all are OK thankfully, but it has still spooked us)
It does speak volumes that she hasn't said what they're doing yet, as does suggest they aren't going to follow the rules.

There will undoubtedly be people mixing on Christmas day (as is allowed below Tier 4) and am sure several others will not be following the rules on the other days. I would expect she has learned by now just to not say anything, as she's got it wrong numerous times this year. Last one I remember was the selfie with her mum with their faces touching - great example of social distancing! Think with her is a mixture of stupidity in not understanding and not caring.

Reactions: 18
My husband and I have decided not to see anyone at all over Christmas.
We went from knowing nobody who had Covid then in the past 2 weeks have had 7 close family members get it (all are OK thankfully, but it has still spooked us)
It does speak volumes that she hasn't said what they're doing yet, as does suggest they aren't going to follow the rules.

There will undoubtedly be people mixing on Christmas day (as is allowed below Tier 4) and am sure several others will not be following the rules on the other days. I would expect she has learned by now just to not say anything, as she's got it wrong numerous times this year. Last one I remember was the selfie with her mum with their faces touching - great example of social distancing! Think with her is a mixture of stupidity in not understanding and not caring.
I live in tier 4 so have no Christmas plans either , will just be me , mr Disneys and our son ! :( glad to hear your family are ok ❤

part of it is ignorance , part of it is selfishness but I reckon the poster who said that Julie will be pushing for this is bang on ! She screams Covid denier to me !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I bet 100% Brogan will see her mum, Nan and Fraser on Christmas Day and probably still see Benji’s Dad at some point too therefore breaking the rules. Not a chance in hell she’ll be sticking to the rules.
Fraser’s aboard for work and with the banning of flights I would imagine he will continue to stay in Spain (I believe that’s where he is) for as long as he can

It’s a shame brogan can’t give up her family for Ben to have his mum and dad round (I know they divorced so it makes it hard but he’s an only child)

Reactions: 13
I would put money on Brogan seeing her Mum this Christmas and not Benji seeing his Mum or Dad.

Given they spent last Christmas abroad with her family a little selfish to spend it with her family again. But saying that she might surprise us and it might just be her, Benji and Bonnie. What it certainly won't be is her and Benji spending it with his Mum or Dad.

Reactions: 20
She spent last Christmas Day eating chicken nuggets and chips. Do we really think she gives one duck about how others are going to spend their day?

What tier is she in?
Bournemouth is tier 2.

I have a young baby so will be passing hers a fews time over the Christmas period (including Christmas Day) as my parents are my support and childcare bubble. Will be interesting to see if Brogan appears to be in or out and if there are cars outside the house or not!

In other news, who was the legend that did the spreadsheet of Brogans spending?! £100 for the train that will be up for no longer than 2 weeks needs adding to the list!

Reactions: 23
Fraser’s aboard for work and with the banning of flights I would imagine he will continue to stay in Spain (I believe that’s where he is) for as long as he can

It’s a shame brogan can’t give up her family for Ben to have his mum and dad round (I know they divorced so it makes it hard but he’s an only child)
Ah thanks for clearing up! For some reason I thought he’d packed up the jet setting lifestyle haha! 😂

Reactions: 1
Bournemouth is tier 2.

I have a young baby so will be passing hers a fews time over the Christmas period (including Christmas Day) as my parents are my support and childcare bubble. Will be interesting to see if Brogan appears to be in or out and if there are cars outside the house or not!

In other news, who was the legend that did the spreadsheet of Brogans spending?! £100 for the train that will be up for no longer than 2 weeks needs adding to the list!
I am the legend, (Thank you for that :)) it has been added to the list!

Reactions: 17
She’s so sad! If that’s how you get your happiness Brogan then I genuinely feel sorry for you.

I’ve been so upset and not sure what to do with myself the last couple of days like many others. We are tier 3 just having dinner with my bfs parents then going to spend the rest of the time on our own. Not even seeing my parents because they are trying to be cautious. We are doing our bit.

She is so bloody selfish and still bragging about money and more tat. I hope this Christmas situation makes a lot of people realise she’s a twit.

That picture makes her look horrendous! They won’t be happy in real life and I don’t envy having to pretend. I don’t feel sorry for Benji anymore either. If I was like Brogan my bf would have left me ages ago. He’s chose to stay. Maybe hoping for one last cruise and Disney trip but still can’t see them happening in April.

This photo must be edited? Why are her fingers 17m long!!! 😶
God those photos are the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. What the actual hell.

She’s just monstrous these day, in every way shape and form but mostly her personality. It’s absolutely ghastly and I FAIL to see what brands see in her beyond her below-average stats and outreach. I really, really do.

Especially seeing as most of the PR people will be young people who know what’s current and on-brand etc - like how can beauty brands look at that and say yes, that’s what we want to represent us. I honestly believe she is just on the PR list for most of these companies since her early blogging days when she looked half presentable. Otherwise I am truly baffled.

Reactions: 21
She’s getting on my last nerve today. The whole world is falling apart around us and she’s pissing about with a train 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No disrespect as I know we’ve got a few Disney lovers on this thread BUT the amount of Disney in that one room alone for two adults in a childless household is nausea inducing. There’s a god damn Mickey coming of every arse crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
well done for reading the rum brogan as usual. remind us how old you are again.......6 or 56?

her fingers are as long as her gawking mouth.......Benji is a lucky boy 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

My partners brother & wife are planning to have a baby soon & we have all agreed that if they do before next Christmas we will spend Christmas morning with his family. Then spend a few hours with mine & then have dinner with his so we are all together for the baby’s first Christmas.

We have in the past done my house Christmas Eve. We split to see our parents on Christmas Day then go to his mums on Boxing Day.

I will never understand how benji doesn’t get to see his family on Christmas. It’s so wrong.They should do his family one year & hers the next. She’s so selfish

Reactions: 12
When she lived in her flat she had ONE Minnie Mouse soft toy and said that’s all she wanted as it would be too much. Now look at her. I don’t think she likes it but it gives her something to distract her and spend her time looking for the items. Checking on/off to see in the train was in stock? High priorities right there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.